Chapter FOUR

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay! There was a lot at school to do and I needed to find the time to work on the book. Anyway, here's the fourth chapter! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

I hate everyone right now. 

I woke up well rested but with a gigantic cold. I honestly don't know how I got a cold because I was feeling perfectly fine yesterday. Maybe it was the drink that spilled on me. It was really cold, and I still had to walk home, so walking with a cold liquid over me certainly wouldn't help. 

When I was about to go to the store for cold medicine, I realized that there was no way for me to go and come back in time for first period. I groaned and sluggishly got dressed, already dreading the long day of lessons. 

When I walked into the classroom towards my seat, I saw an unwanted presence next to my desk. 

Minju

I really hoped that he would've gotten the hint last time that I'm not interested. I went to look for a new seat just to realize that they were all full. Just my luck. 

I sit down beside the pest and politely greet him, hoping that's all that I will have to say to him. I really like this class, so I'm hoping that it will be enough for me to enjoy the day somewhat. One reason that I'd always liked this class was that we always spoke a different language each week. 

It was a good way to practice the new languages that we had just learned. I looked at the whiteboard to see that we'd be going into groups of 2 and today's language was Japanese. I immediately got up and looked around, finding out that everybody has their groups.

"Looks like we're going to be partners. Everybody else has a partner." Minju says obviously while pitifully trying to sound attractive. I gave him my best fake smile and start doing the group work. 

If I was going to get through the day without killing anybody, I would need to have as little interaction as possible with Minju. We start quizzing each other and before I know it, class is over. 

Wow. Speaking to him wasn't as bad as I'd thought it be. 

Don't get me wrong I still hate his guts, but I didn't think that I'd be able to get through even breathing the same air as him without vomiting. To be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But no matter what mask he's hiding behind, it still doesn't change the fact that he's an evil b*stard who got me killed. 

I'll make sure he and everybody else that messed with me suffers. I get up from my seat once the bell rings and head towards the door. I feel a sense of sadness at the thought of me never being able to live my life. I ruined any chances of me experiencing countless things based on me trusting too easily. 

I walk towards my next class, not hearing the voice trying to get my attention. The only thing that snaps me back to reality is the tug of my arm by someone. I turn around to see Minju holding onto me with a smile that's too wide for my liking. Only then do I realize that he has my back to the wall.

"I was calling your name. I was wondering if you want to hang out somewhere Saturday?" A surging anger bubbles up inside of me when I feel his hand on my bare arm. I wouldn't call myself a full-blown germaphobe, but only with strangers. I had never liked people I barely know touching me. I would immediately back away and try to wash away the touch.

That's probably why most people think I'm a stuck-up b*tch, but I honestly don't care. I admit that sometimes I overreact sometimes. But it's not totally my fault. If I pull back from a touch, that means I'm uncomfortable with that person.