Chapter SEVEN

I know that this was late. It's not completely my fault. Anyway Please Enjoy!!

And thank you for the 200 reads!!!

____________________________________________________________________

I'm frozen in shock, while the person next to me is crying their eyes out. Jungkook's soft sniffles are now starting to turn into loud bawling. I'm sure people are going to start wondering where the loud noise is coming. 

My thoughts become a reality when the door that Jungkook comes out of opens slightly. I see a small head peek through and I gasp at who I see. What are the odds of seeing two of the people from my childhood?

Years Before:

I sit on the chair, tapping my feet aggressively. I settled for a calmer stance, sitting down from pacing around the room. 

I know that most of the people are getting annoyed from my jitters, already feeling their bits of nervousness. 

I'm in the waiting room after my audition to get into the Busan School of Arts, one of the best schools in my opinion. Almost everyone in the room was nervous, except for the select few that think that NO ONE could dare to reject them. 

I was getting kind of annoyed by their bragging comments about how we should all give up because they definitely will get in. That we're just wasting our times and we would never be able to get in.

After talking myself into keeping still and saving my energy, a boy caught my attention. He had a chubby face that I just wanted to squeeze, which contrasted with his lean, but muscular body. 

I tried to focus on other things and not be caught staring at a stranger. When I faced forward, I heard a light and airy voice. 

"Are you nervous?" The cute guy next to me asks. When I glance at him, he gives a small smile that makes his eyes basically invisible. When I don't answer from sheer shock that a guy is actually talking to me, he talks again.

"Well, you shouldn't be. I saw your performance through the glass, and they'd be crazy not to accept you." The guy compliments me while quietly scooting a little closer to me. 

"Well, I know that--I mean thank you! I didn't know if anyone would like my dance!" I quickly corrected myself from gloating. I knew that I was a good dancer, but I didn't want to come off as egotistical. 

I guess the guy caught my word change based on his tiny smirk. Or what I think was supposed to be a smirk. He kind of looks like a demented pedophile. 

(Proof that Jimin is secretly a weirdo. Just Kidding lol!)

 Just Kidding lol!)

I would have possible been weirded out by his gaze, but I sensed no malice towards me. I would say it is safe to assume that the cute guy doesn't know how to smirk. I stifle a laugh look towards him.