Chapter THREE

Hi guys! Thank you for reading! This chapter was a little late and not at all because of me being a procrastinator. Please Enjoy~

_________________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh! Girl, you look hot! But I don't know if it's the one, so try on the others." Sun-Hi said with her finger on her chin as I walk out, looking at me like I'm some sort of doll. At this moment, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She tells me to twirl and walk up and down the small hallway. After what seems like 20 minutes, which probably is only 10, she tells me to try on the next one.

I try on the next one. It's a red jumpsuit with a low neckline. I really like it, but it seems more like something I would wear at a club or even a professional meeting. I hope that Sun-Hi will think the same as me as I go out of the closet.

She didn't. She made me do the same thing as the first outfit and looked close to choosing it. But she told me to try on the others and come back out. I obediently listened to whatever she said, afraid that even the slightest hesitation would evoke some kind of monster.

After I tried on several outfits, equaling to about 30, she stopped me. She went into the closet and shoveled through the clothes, trying to find the perfect one as she said.

"I found it! This is exactly what you need! Quickly try this on and show me so we can leave." She hung the outfit she picked on the door and went back outside. I turned to look at the outfit, expecting some kind of majestic masterpiece of an outfit. But no, once again. The outfit was the two-piece set and the first outfit I had tried on.

I suppress the urge to swing open the door and clock Sun-Hi in the face. I quickly throw the outfit on, making sure to be careful to not rip it. I take some deep breaths to calm the angry little beast inside my mind and open the door.

"Yes! This is the one. Now we would have taken a much shorter time in the store if you had put this outfit on first!" My eye twitches as I imagine myself slapping some sense into Sun-Hi. If she was paying attention, she would have known that this was the first outfit that I had tried on. Sun-Hi is about to make me have to go to anger management classes if she continues to act like this.

I look at the time. 4:00. I look at Sun-Hi with an evil glint in my eyes, imagining all the ways to strangle a person. We spent 5 hours in this store to get just one thing?! I chuckle darkly to prevent my dark thoughts from becoming a reality.

Since I'm quite antisocial, most people would mistake me for being a pushover. But what they don't know is that I am a demon when I'm pissed. I could be happy one second and murderous the next. But fortunately, nobody has experienced my wrath.

As we pay for the clothes, I notice that Sun-Hi is also carrying a store bag. She must have gotten something while I was changing. Only then did I realize that she was speaking. I honestly didn't care to know what she was saying and agreed to whatever she said.

She paused and looked at me strangely. Then a creepy grin overtook her face, her promising that I wouldn't regret it. Seeing Sun-Hi, I suddenly regret agreeing to something I wasn't even listening to. It's just the look in her eyes that scared me. It's not like she would do anything illegal right? Pfft- who am I kidding? If she actually tried to do something, which I don't think she will, I could easily take her down.

I stayed silent the whole drive back to the dorm rooms, wondering how the concert would be. When we arrive at our room, I go straight to my bed, ignoring Sun-Hi's pouting face when I didn't say goodnight. I needed to get a good night's rest to be good for my job tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________

I didn't sleep a wink last night.

I kept tossing and turning like I had seven coffees. I eventually gave up and started reading some fanfictions. I was never really into fanfics, but one day when I was reading a web novel, an ad popped up for some reverse harem book. I was excited to read it because I had always thought the idea of dating multiple guys at once to be different and cool. I knew that would probably never happen in real life, so I decided to live out my fantasies in books.