Chapter SIX

Hi guys!

So sorry that this is late. I've been in pain all week! Anyway, here's the sixth chapter.

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it!

________________________________________________________

I wake up as Sun-Hi pulls up into the venue parking lot. I help her look for a parking spot in the very full place. It took about 5 minutes to find a space to park and I wish that I had used those 5 minutes to rest more. Still, I'm happy to get out of the car and stretch my legs.

I look at Sun-Hi as we walk towards the somewhat long line for the entrance, seeing her bouncing on the balls of her feet. Somebody's excited. I smile a little at her excitement and take my place in line. I wish that I had brought snacks, seeing as the concert isn't starting for hours. 

I really want to be mad at Sun-Hi for not only waking me up at an early time but making me stand in a line for HOURS. But I can't because I know she came this early so the line won't be as long as it would if we came at a later time. Which is nice because there is only about 30 people ahead of us. 

I try to keep myself busy by playing little games on my phone when I hear a bag. I look for the noise to see Sun-Hi pull various snacks out of her enormous purse. I was wondering why she brought that big thing to a concert. I see Orion Choco Pies, KKokkalorn, banana milk, and other tasty snacks.

I let out a small cough as she opens some Honey Butter chips. Sun-Hi looks towards me with a confused look, so I cough again and nod my head towards the pile of snacks. She then realizes what I'm asking for and slightly moves her purse towards me. 

I thank her and when I look inside the heavenly bag, I cry a little. Even if I don't enjoy the concert, the snacks will be enough to make me happy. I grab some Choco Pies, banana, strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate milk. Sun-Hi looks at me a little weird seeing the milks in my hand, but I pretend I don't notice. I loved all of the milks and I could never choose just one, so when I go shopping for snacks, I get all. 

I loved food a lot and friendships were ended because of it. There are so many different kinds of food to not appreciate it in all its glory. Anyway...Now I'm happily munching on some snacks while waiting for the concert doors to open. 

Sun-Hi and I make small talk about what we think the concert is going to be like while waiting. I look around seeing a pretty good share of guys in line too, which honestly surprised me. The band must be really good to bring both genders out for the concert.

Lots of hours and raiding Sun-Hi's food stash later

About an hour and a half before the concert starts, the security guards start letting people in to get settled in. It's a little difficult moving my legs after staying still for hours, but Sun-Hi is there to hold me up before I fall. 

When Sun-Hi and I finally get to the front doors, we have to put our things through a security check and show ours tickets. It makes sense since I'd heard of crazy fans doing things to harm idols. We get past the guards and go the way everyone else is going. After walking for a few seconds, we enter the venue. 

I can feel myself starting to get a headache looking at the thousands of seats. But luckily, the sections and seats are labeled. The tickets said that we were in Area 5, Section 2, and seats 9 and 10. Those are pretty good seats. It's right in the middle of the venue, not too close to the stage and not too far enough to not hear clearly. 

It took a couple of minutes for Sun-Hi and I to get to our seats and sit down. I open up my phone to kill some time and see a text from my mom.

____________________________________________________________