Chapter TEN

Hi Guys!

Another late chapter! (oops)

Thank you for 600+ reads! I didn't even think that it would get much, but thank you so much for reading this.

___________________________________________________________________

He must not recognize me at first because he lets out a shriek.

Several footsteps rush towards the door and peek out. Jin finally calms down and looks at me.

"Jae-Hwa don't scare me like that! I thought you were here to steal my good looks!" Jin says with a face full of seriousness. He must see my expression because his serious face cracks and a laugh comes out.

Hearing him laughing is enough to make me start laughing too. Even though nothing was funny to begin with. After a few seconds, I calm down and wipe the tears from the corner of my eyes.

"Wait. What are you doing here noona?" Jungkook pushes Jin out of the way, almost making him fall.

"You know them?" Sejin comes from behind the door and looks between me and the members.

"Yeah! We're friends with Jae-Hwa!" Hoseok says with a short cheer.

"And noona's my cr-- *ahem* childhood friend." Jungkook says, ignoring the members' knowing smirks. 

"I guess this makes introductions easier." Sejin says, cleaning the lenses of his glasses. Which reminds me, I have to get new glasses soon. I'm getting tired of having to wear contacts all of the time.

"Jae-Hwa, this is the group that you'll be the manager for. BTS, meet your new manager. I'll leave you guys to it then." Sejin says as he turns around and walks away, Ho-Beom following behind him.

Before I can say anything else, I'm pulled into the practice room by an energetic Taehyung. The rest close the door and follow.

"Jae-Hwa! I'm so happy you're our manager! We're gonna have so much fun." Before I can respond, I'm pulled away from Taehyung by another set of hands.

"Noona let me show you the dance we're practicing." Jungkook says while discreetly sticking his tongue out at Taehyung. 

Jungkook starts to dance to Idol, while I just stand there amazed. I knew that they were phenomenal dancers, but it's a different feeling seeing it personally. Once Jungkook is done dancing, the members and I clap for him.

"That was amazing, but what are you practicing for?" I say, still not knowing the schedule that the members have.

"It's for SOBA Music Awards!" A voice says from behind me, making me flinch in surprise. Jimin stands up from the chair he was sitting on and stands beside me.

"We're performing Idol and Fake Love." Jimin further elaborates.

"When is it?" I ask. If Ho-Beom or Sejin can't go, I'd have to go as substitute. 

"August 30th." Jimin says nonchalantly. I nod my head in understanding until I realize the date.

"August 30th?! As in a couple days from now!" The guys nod their heads in agreement. After a few more seconds of panicking, I realize that I probably won't even have to go, so I'm worrying over nothing. 

When they start practicing again, I sit down to watch them. Suddenly I start to notice the changes that some of the members made since I first saw them. Taehyung's hair was now a light pink, which was a huge contrast to his black hair the first time I'd met him.

Jungkook's hair was a mix between pink and red, resting at a cherry-like color. Yoongi's hair was brown and Hoseok's hair was black. Namjoon's hair was a dark grey, almost charcoal color. Jimin's hair was a dark silver color. And Jin's hair was a light blond.