Chapter NINE

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late update! Happy 10-year anniversary!!! I'm so proud of the boys! They've come so far and been through so much.

Thank you for reading!

_______________________________________________

"About what?" I say, starting to get a little uneasy. Yoongi and the members trade glances. Yoongi opens his mouth to speak.

"Well...." Namjoon pauses a little, making me sweat drop. The tension surrounding us gets broken by a snicker.

"Why are you guys acting like it's something serious?" Jimin says.

"Yah! You said that you would go along with it!" Namjoon whines.

"You were scaring the poor girl!" Jin said while shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Then if it's nothing bad, what is it about?" I say with gritted teeth, slightly annoyed at them for making me worry.

"We... Actually don't know anything. We just know that we heard PD-Nim mention you a lot in meetings." Namjoon informs me.

I don't have a clue as to why the president of a company would mention me. I didn't know the CEO of the company that BTS was in-- scratch that. I don't know anything about BTS' company. The only conclusion I could come to was that there must be some other person with the same name as me.

"It must be someone with the same name. I don't know why Bang Shi-hyuk would mention me." The members nod their head in understanding.

The rest of my time in the cafe is spent joking with the members. They even added me to their group chat. Once we had finished eating, we called for the bill. Me and Jungkook had a argument over who was paying the bill.

"Let me pay Jungkookie!"

"No noona! I'm rich! I can afford this small amount of money!"

"If it's such a small amount of money, then why won't you let me pay?!"

The members were looking between Jungkook and I, then looked at each other, waiting to see who would step in. I paid them no mind, still trying to snatch the bill paper from Jungkook's hands.

"Give me the bill noona! You're acting like a child right now!"

"Oh, I'm acting like a child?! Says the one who cried because someone accidentally drank your banana milk!"

Jungkook gasps dramatically, stopping with tugging on the bill for a second. That second was enough for me to snatch it from his hands.

"It wasn't an accident and you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone about that." He whines, ignoring his bandmates snickering at him.

His words give me a mini flashback of last night. Jungkook called me all of a sudden to complain about one of the members drinking the last banana milk. When I asked what was wrong, I heard soft sniffles on his end of the call. He quickly hung up on me when I spent the rest of the call laughing at him.

After I paid the bill and gave it to the waiter, I turned back to Jungkook to see a pout on his face. I coo at the similarities of how he is now and how he was when he was younger. Before I can stop myself, I reach up and pinch his cheeks.

"You're too cute," I add while still pinching his cheeks.

I'm too busy babying Jungkook, stacking compliments upon compliments that I don't notice how Jungkook is frozen in place. I pull back from Jungkook to gather my things together. The members also get their belongings, making sure their masks are on.