Chapter ELEVEN

I know this is a BTS book but I'm so in love with this song!

_____________________________________________________

"They're still asleep."

"Should we wake them up?" My eyes slightly open, but I immediately close them back from the bright lights.

My head...

What happened last night?

I try to shift my weight to my side, but I'm stopped by a pair of arms around my waist from behind me. The arms pull me back into the person attached to them. Almost immediately after I'm pulled back, I hear a voice loudly whisper.

"Hoseok hyung! Get up! We have things to do!" The person behind me, whom I assume is Hoseok, mumbles something and removes his hands from me.

After being free, I slowly get up, stumbling as I stand. Hands wrap around me and help me up.

"Thanks," I mumble and look back to see who caught me, "Taehyung. Thanks for the help." I say with the biggest smile my tired form can muster.

"N-no problem! Do you need anything?" Taehyung asks with a bright smile.

"Yes, actually. Can I get some water? My head is killing me." Before I can even finish, Taehyung is skipping out of the room. What's gotten into him?

"You didn't have to be so harsh!"

"Well, I was trying to wake you up! We can't just throw off practice because you want to sleep in!" I turn my head to see Hoseok and Jungkook arguing. It's a shock seeing the usually happy (from what I've seen) Hoseok, practically fuming with anger.

Before things could escalate, Namjoon stepped in.

"What's gotten into you guys?! You were getting along just well yesterday. What changed that?" Jungkook took a quick glance at me, thinking that I didn't notice. The other members must have noticed as well because they all turned towards me.

"What does Jae-Hwa have to do with this?" Seokjin asked, all of us confused. Jungkook pauses for a moment, then scowls.

"Nothing! I was just thinking of the group and our busy schedule. We would be wasting time, letting Hobi stay cuddling up with Jae-Hwa." Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms.

"What busy schedule?! The only thing we have to do today is get our outfit measurements checked!" Hoseok was practically steaming right now, imaginary smoke coming out of his ears. I chuckled nervously as I looked between Hoseok and Jungkook, who looked like they were trying to kill each other with their eyes.

Before the already tense room could get tenser, Taehyung came barreling in.

"I brought the water, Jae-Hwa! I also got you a hangover drink! I don't know if you're supposed to drink it before or after you drink..." Taehyung trails off as he sees his band mates all in a circle.

"Um... Are we having a staring contest?" The poor, innocent Taehyung asked. His question was ignored as everyone's attention went back to the problem at hand.

He hopped to me and handed me everything he got. After having a sip of the hangover drink, I could feel my mind already starting to clear. I could kiss him right now.

The pounding headache that I had a couple minutes ago had nearly disappeared. Unfortunately, since the kiss is not an option, I settled for a head rub.

I lifted my hand up and rubbed his hair. Taehyung's hair was surprisingly soft for someone who dyed it often. I found myself rubbing his hair for a little longer than I had planned.