Chapter TWELVE

Took me waaaaay to long to update. It was partly because I had so much work to do and partly because I'm a procrastinator. But! I also want to finish this story. I don't have a plot or ending planned, so I'm just as curious to see where this story is going. Thank you so much for waiting! And I don't think I've seen a book with as many Author Notes' as me lol

__________________________________________________________________________

Two days later

"I can't believe you get to go to America!! Maybe I should have become a Big Hit staff member."  Sun-Hi says while helping me pack. 

Yesterday Manager Sejin had notified me that the boys would be going to America soon for appearances and performances.  And of course, me being me, I waited until the last minute to start packing. Thank God for Sun-Hi or I might have actually been late. 

As I'm picking through my collection of clothes for something suitable, I get a call. 

"Hello?" 

"Jae-Hwa!"

"Taehyung! I'm almost done. I should be to the company in about an hour." I hold the phone with one hand and throw clothes in the suitcase with the other. 

"Oh! Okay..."  I pause a bit, sensing that that's not all he wants to say.

"Is there something else you want to say, Taehyung?"

"Yeah actually. I was wondering if you would like to--" 

My hand slips as I'm stuffing whatever I can into my suitcase, causing my phone to drop. I immediately pick it back up and check for any cracks. I notice that there's no cracks but the phone dropping caused the call between Taehyung to end.

I redial his number and wait for him to answer.

"Jae-Hwa!"

"I'm so sorry. I dropped the phone and accidentally ended the call. What were you going to tell me?"

"TAEHYUNG!" Before he can answer me, I hear a yell from Jimin in the background.

"Uh, sorry I have to go Jae-Hwa! See you later!"

"Okay bye-"Taehyung hangs up before I finish. 

A part of me was still wondering what Taehyung wanted to ask me. He sounded nervous. But once I look at the time and notice that I have to leave in a few minutes, that thought is quickly wiped from my mind. 

I grab all of my things, including my suitcase and passport, and rush out of the door. 

I quickly make my way to the bus stop, dragging my suitcase with me. Looking at the time on my phone, I quickly regret not accepting the company's offer to have a car pick me up. Luckily, I don't have to wait long for the bus, it arriving only a couple minutes later. 

I arrived at the company about 15 minutes later. I grabbed my suitcase and practically sprinted to the backdoor entrance of Big Hit. 

When I entered, I was immediately greeted with pleas for help by an all too familiar voice. I followed the cries into the practice room to see Taehyung being chased by Jimin. Taehyung locked eyes with me and started running in my direction. Before I can say no, Taehyung's already behind me, pushing me in Jimin's direction. 

"Jae-Hwa, save me!" Taehyung yells in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hand him over please, Jae-Hwa." Jimin says calmly. Almost too calmly.

"Don't do it, Jae-Hwa!! I already said I'm sorry Jimin!" 

"You set my alarm to go off two hours before it was supposed to!! You're not getting off this easily!" Jimin has a noticeable vein sticking out of his neck as he speaks.