Chapter FIVE

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for reading! And thank you so much for being patient! I hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________

I'm standing by a door, listening to my childhood friend sing. I would always catch Jungkook just belting out the lyrics to every song, nailing each and every one of them. After Jungkook is done singing, I clap loudly, making sure to express how good that was.

He freezes as if he forgot I was there and smiles sheepishly. It's been about a couple months since he left for his idol training. I do miss seeing him in person, but this was the next best thing.

"Do you really think I'm good?" Jungkook asks, looking that as if I say no, he would never sing again.

"Of course! You are the best singer that I've ever met!" I say gleefully, as I walk towards him. I gave him a big hug and continued to talk about how great he was. Then I hear Jungkook muttering something into my shoulder.

"You haven't met anyone who sings. What if I actually suck, but you don't know it."

"I don't have to know any other singer to know that you were amazing, silly! I'm serious, you could be an idol or something!" I was always amazed when I heard Jungkook's voice. I could tell that he wanted to be an idol one day, and I was planning to support him the whole way.

Jungkook was facetiming me while training, showing me the whole set-up. I have to admit that it looked a little small, but as long as Jungkook was happy. He showed me his group members a couple times, but it was only from the neck down.

There was 6 other members and he only wanted to show them from the neck down to not let one of them feel bad. One of the members couldn't be shown until their debut for some reason and he was feeling really sad about it. I then understood why I couldn't see the faces to the voices, but I'm happy that Jungkook is still the same sweet boy as before.

As I'm in my thoughts, Jungkook tells me that he has to end the call to practice breathing techniques. I say bye to him and turn my phone off, leaning on my bed with a sigh.

I really miss him...

___________________________________________________

I'm sitting on my bed right now, glaring at the cheery person in front of me. They thought that it would be a good idea to wake me up to plan everything that we're going to do before Tuesday. Tuesday was the day of the concert, and I was confused as to why the university would give people tickets to something on a school day.

When I expressed my concerns, it quickly dissipated when they told me that we'd have the entire week off.

Even if I wasn't that excited to go to the concert, I would never say no to free time off. So here I am, listening to Sun-Hi drone on about all we need to do.

"We need to get our nails done, get ARMY bombs, and a bunch of concert supplies!" Sun-Hi said without stopping to take a breath. I wanted to spend the extra time just resting my mind, but apparently, I won't be.

I get that the concert is only in two days and Sun-Hi is a big fan, but I wish that she'd save all of her energy when we're actually at the concert. I get dressed for the day because Sun-Hi was taking me to get my hair restyled.

I drew a line at getting my nails done. I'd always been scared of those plastic things breaking off and taking my real nail with them. And the worst part of it is that I'd heard of it happening before. And plus, it's hard to do things with them on. I'd like to keep my average nails in one piece, thank you.