Broken Silbings

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

Chapter 9: Broken Siblings

Standing far from the gloomy palace of Michelangelo's, the trio got up in defeat to which Donnie groaned: "Well that went well (!)"

"Ya think?" Raph sarcastically snapped.

"We can't give up; even if Mikey doesn't believe us, we must find a way to gain his trust, help him defeat Mencius and end this curse!" Leonardo replied with determination.

"But how can we do that without having Mikey trying to blow us up to pieces?!" Raphael exaggerated in frustration.

"We'll figure out something together" Leonardo answered. "In the meantime, we should find somewhere to camp in the woods. I don't think Mikey would want us lurking around here"

"You're right," Donatello nodded.

Soon the trio left the mountains for now and made camp in the Nexus Woods. While resting they hunted down an animal and had no choice but to cook it and eat to survive. The taste was odd but they had worse food in the past.

"This world is all wrong; Mikey is not a monster; he's one of the most gentlest souls in the world" Donnie sadly spoke.

"If I ever get my hands on that talking can of metal, I'm gonna rip his head off and shove it up where his sun doesn't shine; if he has it that is" Raphael grumbled in hatred for Mencius.

"I doubt robots have butts, Raphael" Donnie cringed at the thought.

Leonardo was deep in thought meanwhile which caught both his brothers attention as Raphael called him out: "Something on your mind, fearless?"

"I was thinking...what if we find the Magerias and see if we can ally with them" Leonardo suggested.

"Ya kidding right? Did you forget that Alvaro sent two of his goons to hunt down Mikey?" Raphael argued.

"He's right, Leo; for all we know Alvaro still hates Mikey and has the entire village against our brother if he's the Chief now from what we heard back there" Donatello agreed.

"What about Asami?" Leo pointed out. "She was always on Mikey's side like Nova was; maybe she can help us"

"If she's alive that is" Donnie stated.

Raphael soon hushes them and looks around before he whispers: "Something's coming?"

The trio heard rustling nearby as they got their weapons out and stood together, ready to confront what was coming to them. Eventually from the shadows of the woods, a group of hostile Magerias slowly surround them with titanium-looking spears and bows with arrows.

"Magerias" Leonardo gasped.

"So the rumours are true, there are three mutants that are like the Great Evil" One of the hunters spoke.

"They don't look tough" Another one scoffed.

"Oh yeah? Come at me, see what happens" Raphael angrily dared.

"Raph!" Leonardo snapped to shut his hot-head brother up before he turns to the Magerias and lower his swords, addressing them:

"We're not monsters, we're just mutants"

"We don't want to harm anyone but we won't let harm come to us as well" Donnie added.

"Stand aside!"

That booming familiar voice made the turtles turn to see somewhat of a familiar face: Alvaro

Or...was it really Alvaro?