The Ultimate Showdown

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER
THE FOLLOWING SONG COVER IS COPYRIGHT TO KERRY ELLIS, BRIAN MAY, & STEPHEN SCHWARTZ

Chapter 14: The Ultimate Showdown

Back at the Cybertopia in the palace, Mencius was holding a traditional ball for all of his cybernetic people which he enjoys throwing in his kingdom, much to Tavarious's boredom.

"Your parties are such dullness" Tavarious grumbled.

"Oh shut up, what do you know about parties? Especially when you're someone who's the main attraction of the party like me" Mencius let out a smug smile with vanity.

Suddenly a loud echo thunders the kingdom as Mencius and the guests hear:

"MENCIUS!!!"

The Emperor froze at that voice:

"You and I have unfinished business!!!"

The crowd gathered at the window and let out gasps/shrieks of fright as one of the soldiers cried out: "Sir! It's the Great Evil, he's back!"

"Now this party is getting interesting," Tavarious snarled with delighted wickedness.

"Well don't just stand there, summon the royal guards out and get him" Mencius barked at the soldier.

"T-That's not all, sir; he's not alone" The soldier whimpered.

"What are you-?!" Mencius scoffed but as he turned to the window, his eyes widened in shock.

Standing outside at the palace grounds is Michelangelo with his brothers and the entire Mageria tribe ready to face the villain.

"It's the Magerias, they've come to destroy us" The soldier cried out.

"More like you" Tavarious mocked Mencius.

Mencius just growled out infuriated and yelled: "Surround the freaks!"

Outside the palace, the turtles and the Magerias stood their ground as guards surrounded them in every corner but they were not afraid to fight back this time.

Mencius approaches the group from the front doors of the palace with the guests to which Mikey mocked him with:

"Took you long enough"

"How dare you barge into my city with your filthy Mageria army?!" Mencius snarled.

"How dare we?! How dare you!" Mikey snapped back. "You are as filthy as you think we are; your reign of deceit and evil ends tonight!"

"Foolish fools! I'm not the evil one here, you are! You and those Magerias poisoned and corrupted my world for too long!" Mencius spatted back to which the cybernetic people jeered and yelled hostilely at the heroes.

"Michelangelo isn't the Great Evil here! It's you, Mencius! You and Tavarious will pay for everything you both have done, not just to us or the Magerias but to our little brother" Leonardo vehemently confronted Mencius.

"Sir? Who's Tavarious?" One of the cybernetic people quizzed.

"What are they talking about?" A soldier asked.

"Stay on point, don't break character" Tavarious warned while hiding inside Mencius as such evil magical beings do.

"No idea," Mencius shrugged. "The Great Evil will say anything to confuse us"

"Oh really? How about we show you proof?" Donnie sneered with wicked delight at the villain.

"Come again?" Mencius quickly said, not liking that response.