Monster

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S ORIGINAL OWNER
THE FOLLOWING SONG IS COPYRIGHT TO STEPHEN SCHWARTZ
THE FOLLOWING ART IS COPYRIGHT TO DIMIKEY

Chapter 11: Monster

Michelangelo returns to his lonely palace with the three turtles as he traps them in a crystallised cage.

"Mikey, what the shell?!" Raphael exclaimed.

"Don't call me that" Mikey snapped. "And don't think what I did back there was saving your lives"

"If you didn't want to save us then why did you bring us here?" Leo asked.

"To make sure you don't ally with Mencius or even Alvaro; last I heard you were following that nut-job into his village" Mikey glanced at them.

"Well he did plan to execute us so I doubt we'll be on good terms" Raphael scoffed.

"Not surprised to hear that, really," Mikey nodded.

"We want to help you but you need to hear us out" Leonardo pleaded.

"Why should I?! You three know nothing about me! You say you're my brothers from another world but how do I know what you're saying is the truth?! Aside from confirming that Mencius does have powers, for all I know, you could be working for either both Alvaro or Mencius to destroy me!" Mikey ranted at Leo.

"I can completely understand that you have trouble believing this especially considering what everyone including Mencius has put you through but if you want to believe us then have a look at this" Leo calmly replied.

He soon shows the crystal Magus blessed the trio with to which Mikey tilts his head in curiosity:

"What is that?"

"This crystal was given to us by Magus himself before he sent us to your time-line to help you. Strange to hear, I know; but if you want proof of this then take it and ask the crystal what you wish to see" Leonardo answered.

The eldest drops the crystal near Mikey through the bars of the cage and said: "The choice is yours, I won't force you and neither will the others"

Michelangelo looked at the crystal then to the turtles and soon he started to walk away but suddenly he stopped and returned to pick it up.

He examines the crystal and for the first time in his life, curiosity was begging him to get answers especially considering that the turtles before him looked exactly like his brothers if they were still alive and older.

"If this is some sort of joke--!" Mikey warned.

"Then don't use it if you don't believe us" Leo firmly put his foot down.

That right there made Mikey flinch a little as if an old memory returned to him; the Leo he knew was commanding as a leader.

He took one last look at the mysterious crystal then closes his eyes and said:

"Show me what these three know"

The crystal glows and suddenly Mikey's body begins to glow bright blue with his eyes shining like a star.

"Mikey?!" Raphael called out in concern.

The crystal showed Mikey everything, the real time-line, the real family that he has, the adventures and misadventures even as the Chosen Magus! It all came to him and even the memories of Magus revealing the three how the alternate timeline came to be.

When it was all finished, the crystal falls down again along with Mikey who was on his knees, panting heavily and shaking from what he had seen through the magic of Magus's crystal.