51. Move in??

"You aren't eating." Zhan snapped out of his thoughts at the low words and stared at the hard set of Yibo's jaw, blinking rapidly to bring himself back to the present. He dipped his head low to see where Yibo's narrowed eyes were focused and seeing the cold, soggy noodles in his bowl, the Omega realized he had zoned out, again. "Sorry." Normally, being around Yibo was enough for Zhan to completely be at peace. The Alpha had a way of making him feel safe and content at all times but thinking about what was waiting ahead of them now, Zhan couldn't help but be tensed. Wei Wei hadn't reached out to him either the entire day and it was making Zhan concerned. Feeling eyes on him he lifted his head and on meeting Yibo's disapproving gaze, willed his morbid thoughts away. He moved his chopsticks to scoop the noodles but Yibo stopped him halfway replacing Zhan's bowl with his warm one. "Eat up." Zhan's eyes softened as he saw Yibo chew his share of noodles and he began eating all the while staring at his Alpha dreamily. Once they had finished eating, Yibo carried the bowls and began washing them while Zhan continued to stare at him with his chin propped up on the heel of his hand. "You need to stop looking at me like that." The Alpha turned around wiping his hands and Zhan sighed, his smile stretching. "It's hard not to stare. My mate is too good-looking." Yibo's eyes narrowed a fraction but Zhan caught the Alpha's ears turning red and the blush on Yibo's face made him laugh lightly. "Why are you not with Lei and Uncle Shen? They called another meeting with Yichen and Wu Jing, didn't they?"  The Alphas were the closest allies of Wang Lei so Zhan had assumed the lion shifter had wanted their second opinion on things. He stared at Yibo expectantly waiting for an answer but the Alpha coughed lightly into his fist looking away and Zhan found his brows furrowing. "Yibo?"  "The meeting ended earlier than expected."  "Really?", Zhan pressed knowing something was up, and just like that the Alpha gave up.

Crossing the distance between them in three fluid strides Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and led the Omega to the bed. As Zhan sat on the edge, Yibo kneeled in front of Zhan pressing his lips to his mate's sinking his tongue deep into Zhan's mouth. The Omega swayed slightly by the time they separated and seeing the dazed look in Zhan's eyes, hunger rose in Yibo. "They said I was being moody and grouchy. Lei kicked me out."  "Moody?"  Yibo lay his head on Zhan's lap and breathed him in, letting the scent of plum blossoms center him and his wolf.  His wolf relaxed a little, letting out a content growl although, his mood remained foul. "Ever since we came here, something kept coming up. I wanted to spend time with you. I got annoyed when they kept asking me to stay back. Lei picked up on it. Threw me out." Although Zhan tried to stop himself, a chuckle left him seeing the gloomy look on Yibo's face. "We were apart two hours at most. Aren't you exaggerating a little, baby lion?"  "Minutes or hours don't count. What counts is that you weren't by my side. Didn't you miss me?" Zhan kissed Yibo's head gently and wound his arms around Yibo's shoulders, pressing their foreheads together. "I missed you. So much that I almost pulled you out of the meetings myself. If it wasn't important for us to be on our guard right now, you wouldn't leave my bed, Wang Yibo." The dark, almond eyes were glinting with need and Yibo pushed Zhan onto his back, bracing himself on his forearms above Zhan, nuzzling Zhan's neck. "Is that the truth, little wolf?", he growled into Zhan's neck and Zhan's agreement came in the form of a moan as Yibo sucked on his mark. Yibo's body lit up with a carnal hunger that threatened to drive him insane and fisting Zhan's hair, he forced Zhan's eyes on his, finding them shining with need. "You're all mine, aren't you, Xiao Zhan? You belong with me. You belong to me. Every inch of you inside out is mine."  "All yours, Yibo." Needing to feel Zhan's skin against his, Yibo worked the clothes off their bodies not sparing the shredded shirts and tattered pants another glance. The warmth of his little wolf felt so good against his bare skin, it went soul deep. Slamming his lips hard onto Zhan's, Yibo took complete possession of Zhan's mouth, his spine-tingling with pleasure as Zhan moaned into his mouth. "Want you in me, Yibo." Zhan groaned when teeth dug into his collarbone and nipped his throat. "Not yet."