Chapter 1 - Arrival.

The Sully's rode their ikran over the deep blue. Tuk, the youngest, sat with her mother, almost asleep before asking once again if they were there yet. They flew over what seemed to be an endless ocean. Only few small rocky islands were visible over the flight.

The eldest of the Sullys, Neteyam, flew next to his father, Toruk Makto. The sun had now risen as they approached the large island of Awa'atlu. The sound of the conque could be heard throughout the island and by the forest na'vi approaching.

What must have been about a hundred na'vi from the metkayina clan were gathered at the edge of the reef. They awaited anxiously for the arrival of their visitors, whispering and wondering.

When they landed on the island, Jake Sully stepped off his ikran first, raising his hands as he walked forward.

Two of the reef boys circled the two sully brothers. The metkayina boy with a bun had caught the eldest Sully's eye. Neteyam looked the taller boy in the eyes, before looking away quickly, his face slightly flushed.

They pointed at their tails that waved around quickly. Their tails practically froze at the comments. Neteyam looked at the ground gritting his teeth, embarrassment on his face.

The younger of the sully brothers, Lo'ak, turned towards the water at the right. A beautiful metkayina girl had emerged from the water. The boy was starstruck as his brother smirked at him.

Tonowari, the chief of the metkayina, clan stepped through the crowd, the Tsahik at his side. The Tsahik, Ronal, began to circle the Sully family, picking at their arms and tails.

"Jake sully, why do you come to us?"
"We seek Awa'atlu. A sanctuary for my family."
"We are reef people, you are forest people. Your skills will mean nothing to us."
"We will learn your ways, my family and I are quick learners."

The men's attention turned over to Kiri who yelped in pain as she grabbed her tail. Ronal had picked at the girls tail before looking at the girls hand.

"These children are not even true na'vi." She raised Kiri's hands in the air to show the others around them. She quickly grabbed ahold of Loa'k's hand raising it too. "They have demon blood!"

The na'vi around them gasped, whispering to each other. Jake looked around behind him, waving his hands in front of the Tsahik. "Look! Look! I was born of the sky people, but now I am na'vi. I adapted, we can adapt."

Ronal walked back over to her husband. Tonowari gave her a pleading look in which she returned a stern one.

"It is decided, Toruk Makto and his family will stay here with us. Treat them as your brothers and sisters. They do not know our ways so the will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them well so they do not suffer the embarrassment of being useless."
"Thank you, Tonowari. What do we say kids?" The Sully children all thanked the chief as instructed. "My son Aonung and my daughter Tsireya will show you to your new home."

Aonung scoffed at his father as his sister led the Sullys to their new home. They walked along the netted walkway, Tuk bouncing behind her parents.

"Welcome to your new home. I hope you can make yourselves comfortable." Tsireya walked away as the Sullys entered the hut.

Neytiri did not look impressed by their new home and Tuk wore a saddened look. "I want to go home."
"Oh Tuk, this is our home now."

Neytiri became hurt at her daughters words, she just wanted them to be safe and happy. "We're going to get through this if we have each other's backs. Alright?"
"What does your father always say?"

A bunch of 'Sullys stick together" were heard throughout the hut. However none of the children spoke at the same time, causing them to speak over each other.

"That's right. Now how about we say it again and this time with a little more heart."
"Sullys stick together."