Chapter 8 - Passion

The next day Neteyam had awoke to an unfamiliar feeling in his chest. It felt like sadness with a twinge of loss. The first thing that he thought of was Aonung. He must be missing the boy. Yes, that was it, he missed him.

Neteyam made it his plan to spend that evening with Aonung.

He went about his day as usual, Aonung catching his eye every so often as he stole glances of the boy. Sometimes they would make eye contact before Aonung looked away back to whatever he was doing.

The day seemed to be dragging on as Neteyam waited as patiently as he could for eclipse to come. He sat in the hut with his mother, helping her to prepare that evening's dinner. It was almost sunset as they finished making their food, sitting down to eat almost immediately.

After Neteyam had finished his dinner he quickly stood up from his place, claiming he was 'going for a walk'. Kiri and Lo'ak knew it was bullshit but his parents were nine the wiser.

He walked quickly along the path trying to get to Aonung's hut as fast as he could. He knew that his family would also be finishing dinner around the same time. He also knew that Aonung actually goes for a walk after eating dinner. So he stood outside the hut, waiting for the boy to exit.

It wasn't long before he heard the light footsteps and calm breathing coming from the inside and towards the entrance. Neteyam looked around his surroundings as Aonung stepped outside his hut. As soon as the boy's feet left his hut Neteyam grabbed his arm, pulling the boy in quickly.

Neteyam pulled the taller boy's face down slightly to meet his own. Aonung was surprised at first before looking to see who stood in front of him, closing his eyes after seeing the forest na'vi. Immediately after the kiss turned quick and passionate, the two immersed in each other.

But the kiss didn't last long before Aonung pulled away, Neteyam groaning at the lack of touch. The boy looked up to him, a pleading look on his face.

Aonung looked at the boy in front, slightly pained by the look on his face. "I know forest prince but not here, okay?" Aonung whispered as Neteyam nodded up to him.

Neteyam's face quickly changed to a smirk before he started looking around the area. No other na'vi was in sight. This caused the boy's hand to grip Aonung's arm once again, pulling him off to the forested area of the island.

Neteyam dragged the boy into the woods slightly before suddenly turning around, pushing Aonung into the closest tree. Their kiss hastily resumed as if it had never been interrupted. Neteyam's arms wrapped around the taller boy's neck as he tried to pull the boy as close as he could. On the other hand, Aonung's hand's traveled into the forest na'vi's hair, pulling on it slightly.

Their kiss continued for a few minutes before Aonung became impatient, flipping their positions. Now Neteyam had became trapped between the boy and the tree. The reef na'vi's hands slid down to cup under the other's thighs, picking the boy up. Neteyam instinctively wrapped his legs around the other boy's waist.

Aonung slid his lips down to the boy's neck before bringing his hand up, removing the choker that wrapped around it. The boy began to bite at the boy's throat before sucking a certain spot that he knew was easily hidden. He made sure his mark was left before coming back up to the boy's face. He pressed his forehead against the other boy's, both boys panting slightly.

Aonung looked up slightly to meet the other boy's eyes. They both smiled to each other. neteyam then led his head into Aonung's shoulder, throwing his arms around his neck once again. The two stood for a while taking in each other's presence.

————————————————

Yo. It's not smut but like close enough. Hope you enjoyed.
XX