Chapter 17 - Battle

Neteyam rode with the tracker still in his grasp. He looked behind him, the sky people beginning to follow him in submarines. He was able to swim faster on his ilu than the humans, quickly managing to shake them off.

As soon as he was far enough away to not be seen he flung the tracker away from himself. He rapidly swam away from the tracker. However when he looked back to the ship he spotted his brother, Tsireya and Tuk.

They were tied to one of the bars, unable to get free. He swam as fast as he could under the water until he reached the boat. His ilu quick burst from the water as he jumped from its back onto the ship.

When he landed onto the ship he could here the sigh of relief from Tsireya and the shouts of joy from Tuk, "Neteyam!" He cut them both free before moving to Lo'ak. "Who's the mighty warrior?" He smiled as Lo'ak rolled his eyes. "C'mon say it."
"No way bro." Once he cut the tie he ruffled his brothers hair, turning round to jump from the boat.

Before he jumped he turned to see Lo'ak grabbing a gun from one of the soldiers bodies. "Lo'ak!"
"Bro they'd got spider, we've got to save him." Neteyam groaned as he followed his brother back into the ship.

Once they got to the middle deck they climbed to beam on the ceiling and crawled along it. They looked down to see spider being escorted by some of the soldiers. Neteyam looked to Lo'ak giving him a look before nodding. Lo'ak jumped down to the floor immediately punching one of the men.

Neteyam quickly jumped down to follow his younger brother, joining him in the fight. They quickly ran away as soon as they could, hiding behind a wall. Some of the soldiers shot at them as Lo'ak picked up the gun he had earlier and mad sure it was loaded. He turned the corner slightly pointing the gun at them, shooting as he stumbled back from the power. "Gimme that."

Neteyam grabbed the gun from his brothers grasp, shooting at them with more precision. "Go!" He shouted at Lo'ak and spider pointing towards the pool in the middle of the deck. The two jumped through and out as neteyam shot once again. He ran out of bullets quickly before throwing the gun to the side and following his brother and spider.

He struggled to swim upwards, a stinging in his chest. He opened his eyes as he lifted his hand to his chest. All he saw was red. In the water, on his hands, all around. Him he finally broke the surface of the water, gasping before letting out a groan. Lo'ak and spider looking towards him suddenly.

"You skawxng... I'm shot."

————————————————

Yo, final chapters soon. Two separate endings too.
Also I realised i didn't leave any love at the end of the last chapter so now I'm leaving double the love.
XXXX