Stepbrother 2

a/n: typos.

"Do that shit again, Rue, and I'm kissing you."

I chuckle as I stare at him from my place in his doorway. He's laying in his bed, watching a movie on his phone. I just threw an orange at him.

"Finn."

"Please do it, again," He says as he puts his phone down and grabs the orange from his bed. I throw the other orange in my hand at him and he catches it before pointing at me, "You're done."

I laugh as he throws his sheets to the side and gets out of bed.

I run from him as he starts towards me and he laughs, "Ruby!"

"Put the oranges down!"

I run into the kitchen and stand at the island, away from where I entered. He shows up on the opposite end and shakes his head, "We're not doing this."

"Doing what?"

"This move around the counter so it's always between us game."

My smile widens, "Put the oranges down."

His eyebrows raise, "Do I have to remind you that you threw them at me?"

He puts his forearms on the counter before leaning against them. He starts peeling one of the oranges and my eyes flick to his long fingers, expertly peeling this orange.

"What're you doing?"

"Eating the orange," I look back at his eyes and he's watching me with a smile, "Can I not eat it?"

"Well, yeah, but I grabbed two so that I could have one."

"Well then come get one, Rue."

"No, you're gonna do something."

He chuckles before putting an orange slice in his mouth, "No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You always get even."

"Ruby. Come here, please."

I sigh before rounding the counter towards him. Once l'm close enough he grabs my wrist and guides me in front of him.

I put my elbows against the countertop and lean back against them. He leans closer before tugging at the hem of my shirt and whispering, "Take this off."

I pinch my eyebrows together, "Our parents-"

"Are not here and you're wearing too many clothes."

I shake my head with a smile, "You have the sex drive of a teenager, you know that?"

He bites his lip as a grin spreads on his face, "You do, too, or you wouldn't agree every time."

I open my mouth to disagree but then realize he's right so I just shut it. He nods, "Mhm, that's what I thought. Why is your shirt still on?"

I tilt my head, "You want it off, so take it off."

He chuckles, "Oh?"

His hands go to the hem of my shirt and I lift my arms up so he can take it off. He tosses it onto the counter behind me before leaning in and softly placing his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as his warm hands hold me against him at my waist. I feel one of his hands reach behind me but I'm too focused on the fact that he tastes like oranges to ask what he's doing. But then I feel something dripping on me and pull away, "What-"

I gasp when I see his hand squeezing an orange and then his mischievous grin. He's squeezing orange juice onto my chest.

"Finn!"