Bestie's Brother

I throw my arms up in the air as I win, yet another, round of beer pong. The guy across the table shakes his head as his friends make fun of him. I turn to Penny, my childhood best friend, "I always win, Pen."

She laughs, "I'm well aware."

I feel someone's hand brush my bare upper thigh and whip my head to the side. I catch Milo walking away. He glances at me over his shoulder, a small smile on his face before heading towards the stairs. I take a deep breath before looking back at Penny, who's eyes have wandered to a girl across the room. I follow her gaze and sigh.

"Penny, no."

She sighs, "She just looks so pretty tonight."

I grab her shoulders and make her look at me, "So do I, but you're not about to fuck me."

Her eyes widen in surprise as a smile spreads across her face, "Laine!"

I laugh, "Look, I don't care how pretty your ex looks, shes a fucking psycho. You deserve better."

She swats my hands away, "Alright, okay."

"Hey."

Pen and I both look to the side and see a very pretty girl walking up. A very pretty girl who just so happens to be Penny's type.

"Hi," Penny replies, plastering a smooth smile on.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," I excuse myself before looking up at the top of the stairs. I see Milo leaning on the railing, his eyes on me. He stands up straight before winking at me and walking into his room, shutting the door behind him. I look back at Penny and she's very clearly flirting with this girl so I don't think she's going to miss me. I walk over to the stairs and start going up, my heart pounding.

This is so wrong and I say this every time but I just can't stop. It's such a shame that Penny's older brother is so hot and a damn good fuck.

Before I go to his door, I sneak a glance to Penny and she's too caught up in this girl's eyes to notice someone about to fuck her brother. So I go to his door and open it.

A hand on my wrist tugs me in before pushing me against the closed door.

"Took you long enough," He teases as he turns the lock.

I smile up at Milo, who's already grinning down at me. His hands go to my waist as he puts little to no space between us.

"I was making sure Pen didn't go fuck her ex."

He chuckles, "We wouldn't want that."

I shake my head, "Mm-mm."

I wrap my arms around his neck as his eyes sweep over my body.

"Fuck you for this dress, Laine."

I bite my lip to trap a giggle, "What? You don't like it?"

He sighs before wrapping his hands under my thighs and picking me up. I laugh as I wrap my limbs around him.

"I like it too much," He grumbles as he walks towards his bed. His lips find mine and he kisses me with impatience.

I'm wearing a white, silk dress that hugs my curves in all the right places. It's got a cowl neckline and is incredibly short. Paired with diamonds and high heels, I understand Milo's problem.

He lays me down and hikes my dress up to my waist. He pulls away and brings a finger to my lips, "Lick."

I do as he says, slowly dragging my tongue up his finger. I watch his expression darken before he goes back to kissing me and his hand quickly disappears into my underwear. I moan into his mouth when his wet finger circles my clit. I grip the shirt on his back as his tongue swipes across my lips. I open my mouth to him and he deepens the kiss.