Chapter 3- Surprise!!!!

~~~~~(Lloyd's POV)~~~~~

My eyes flickered opened as I examined the room. A hand around my waist notified me of where I was.

"K-Kai...?" I whispered nudging at his hand. He awoke as well, "yah, babe?~" He was sleepy, probably why he called me 'babe'. I looked at him.

"You okay?" I whispered.

He clutched my waist and pulled me close to him, "yep, babe~" I felt myself blush nervously.

He pulled me closer and laid his chin on my head. He softly inhaled and exhaled giving me a notice that he was enjoying this moment.

I felt his hand move.

Farther down my waist-I blushed deeply.

"Hey, babe...?~" he whispered in my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

"Y-yes...?" I whimpered.

His hand moved slowly into my pant, I let a soft yelp in surprise.

"Let's have fun~" he continued to whisper in my ear.

I turned and pushed Kai away from me, "n-not so f-fast!" I whined helplessly, he smirked.

"But I wanna have fun~" Kai complained back, his smile made me venerable.

As I turned to look at him I gently kissed his lips, "later..." I whispered as he chuckled in my ear. I felt his lips touch my bare shoulder as they trailed down my back. The hair on my arms stood up in shock.

He pulled me closer and licked my back as he moved back up, "hey, Lloyd~" he softly whispered.

"Yeah?"

With that he reluctantly pushed me onto my back on the bed. He then crawled on-top of me and started to kiss me. I knew I wasn't ready.

I struggled out of his grip only to get more of a tighter one. "K-Kai p-please..." I whimpered as he smirked happily. I felt his hand touch my shoulder and move into my clothes, then his hand started to move downward. My face flushed bright red in a nervous reaction to his actions.

"K-Kai-" My voice then got cut off by his lips touching mine for the longest time possible. I tried my best to push but it was worthless against the stronger ninja. Tears filled my eyes for some reason as he pulled away from the awkward kind of kiss.

As I sat up to see Kai already climbing out of the bed and slipping his shirt on over his head. I didn't know what to do-so I climbed out of bed as well and walked behind him. Of corse, he didn't ever notice my movement. As soon as I got to a perfect spot behind him-I quickly hugged him with a small giggle.

I could feel his shoulder jump in startlement and then start to shake as though he was laughing delightedly.

Tears dripped down my cheeks as I felt him pull me to the front of him and then his arms wrapped around me. I felt happy with him being here with me.

His warm body was comforting and comfy. I surely wanted to fall asleep with him holding me.

((Heyyyyy guys! I wanna say sry for the shortness of this chapter and how long it took. I was in-and-out of the Ninjago Fandom. But don't worry! I'm back now and more excited about it then ever!!))