Chapter 10- Forever Together [SHOCKING/CUTE CHAPTER!]

~[Kais POV]~

I smiled happily, sitting on the bed with Karia snuggled up in my arms. She was asleep as l cradled her slowly.

Her thumb was in her mouth as she clutched onto my shirt. I stopped seeing Lloyd appear from behind the bathroom door. His hair dripped with water, some getting onto his cheeks as it continuously went down as though he was crying.

"Hey" he mumbled, glancing down at the sleeping Karia. She yet squirmed a bit in my arms.

"Hey~" I replied back, standing up and handing her to the blonde. "How about dinner tonight? Nya gave me her credit card..." A slight grin appeared on his face as he nodded, "let's go then"

=They Finally got a Car too. •~• and TIME SKIP=

~[Lloyd's POV]~

We stopped at one of the newest restaurants of New Ninjago city. It was nighttime of corse and the wind had became a soft breeze against our faces.

I had my jacket wrapped around Karia as well, making sure she wouldn't get a cold.

Immediately. We found the place, down the street, it was named Chen's Noodle House. "They said it was supposed to be the best noodle house on the top 5 best restaurant list!" Kai chuckled.

I shrugged and smiled, pushing the doors open. The faint smell of food pushed its way passed us and our the door. "Heh, Cole would love this" I spoke, looking at Kai who was talking to the seater person.

He nodded and pointed to a empty table as the brunette walked over to me and lead me towards it. "Here's our table."

~[Kai's POV]~
I took a seat as Lloyd placed Karia in a toddlers seat, he then sat down across from me, smiling happily.

"So, we just wait for the food?" He finally spoke, glancing around, examining the place, "yep" I replied, as a man walked up to us, placing two glasses of water in front of me and Lloyd.

He quickly took a drink, "so. What should we do after?" He asked, glancing at Karia. "What ever you want to do." I murmured.

A newer man came up to us, he didn't seem to look like a waiter. "Sorry. But this table is occupied...." Lloyd commanded, sternly.

Few men that looked the same as the one in front of us walked in. I slowly pulled out a pocket knife, the one that I had been carrying for a while in this occasion.

With a swift move, I felt a fist hit my face, making me sit sideways onto the booth chair, nearly unconscious.

"Kai!" Lloyd yelped and leaned over the table reaching to see if I was okay.

Karia started to cry loudly, the water from our cups slipped into the air and went splashing right into one of the men's face. Making them all even more angry.

"She's the water." One of them whispered to the other. "Take her too."

I sat up slowly, trying to grab Lloyd's hand until I felt someone whack me in the head again, making my mind spin. "L-Lloyd..." I groaned, a cold hand grabbed onto mine for a second before it yanked away with my name being screamed.

A loud cry started as loud gasps and footsteps were heard. I opened my eyes slowly to see people fisting the men, which they pushed the bystanders back, as they tumbled over each other, the man with Lloyd over his shoulder took off running to the back door and the second man, the one who had Karia darted after him.

"Lloyd!" I shouted and stumbled to get up.

I heard him yell my name one last time, before it was cut off by a muffled noise.

All of a sudden I sat up, panting heavily, drips of water slipped down my forehead as I glanced at a human curled next to me, Lloyd.

I quickly shook my head, thinking, "thank god, it was just a dream...." Lloyd's eyes opened to reveal the emerald green, he then rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked at me, yet not moving his body.

"What's wrong?"

I gave him a long stare, "nothing."

He just stared back, frowning angrily "there's something wrong." He sternly replied. I rolled my eyes and gave a slight chuckle, "I just said it was nothing."

Lloyd sighed, knowing he wouldn't win the argument.

A small movement caught our eyes as both of our heads turned to it.

Karia stood on her two feet, smiling slightly with her hands in the air as she took a few steps and tumbled down.

Lloyd squealed and hopped out of bed, quickly running to her.

I smiled and climbed out of bed after him, walking over.

((THIS IS VERY SHORT GUYS. I KNOW. I WAS JUST MAKING EVERYONE HAPPY BY TRYING TO PUBLISH A CHAPTER! :3 so. Yeeeee Karia had learned how to walk!!! X3))