Chapter 7- Trouble...?

~~~~~(Kai's POV)~~~~~

I opened my eyes to see Lloyd and Karia gone, I let a grumble and got out of bed, nervously. I then snuck upstairs to see Lloyd standing there, frozen in movement, in front of...

'No...'

Garmadon and Sensei...

"Lloyd...!" I hissed at him, making his head turn to me.

Karia was in his arms.

"Lloyd, where did you get the baby girl?" Wu asked, glimpsing at me, "uh-I-I found h-her..." Lloyd stuttered his sentence.

"Hm" Garmadon said, replying to Lloyd's stuttering, "I don't think that's the truth" he continued. Lloyd's face went pale, my time to step up I guess.

Which I did. "Well, he is telling the truth!" I spoke, walking fully up the stairs and stepping in front of the green ninja.

"Kai..." He whispered, leaning his forehead into my back, "there gonna get suspicious if your protecting me...!"

I clenched my fist as Jay walked casually outside and stopped next to Garmadon. He had that smirk.

"Oh, I think Kai is now telling a l--" I cut him off by speaking in a mutter, "shut. Up. Jay."

"Let him speak." Sensei Wu said, giving a hard glare at me. Jay softly chuckled looking at Lloyd, grinning widely, "I rather not..."

Lloyd let a soft sigh as he held the little baby Karia. Her eyes slowly opened once again, she turned her head to look at the other males in front of us.

She let a giggle escape her lips as Karia clapped her hands in delight, "k-Kai?" Lloyd's soft whisper interrupted my gaze at the small human.

"Hm?" I replied taking my eyes off her and onto the fully green ones.

Lloyd motioned for me to go into the bounty with him. Which I did.

I followed him into the bounty, gasps were heard from behind especially Jay.

=Time Le Skip (≧∇≦)=

~~~~~(Kai's POV)~~~~~

It has been about 3 hours of silence as me, Lloyd and our child had gone downstairs. The wind blew against the door every so often, yet nothing else would happen. About a hour after the wind had cooled down, I had gotten to impatient. I had to go see if they were out there still.

I stood up and walked over to the door to hear Lloyd sigh, "do it." He turned his head to the side ready if anyone was out there.

I opened it to see no-one. The sky had grown dark to a pitch black, moon filled sky with bright stars that overfilled the horizon.

"It's safe." I spoke, looking back at the blonde male.

Karia squirmed in Lloyd's arms as he stood up, "we need to get her away from anyone seeing her." He said, walking over to me and leaning on my shoulder.

I let a smile on my lips, nodding in agreement.

"Let's go do it then." I took off running, holding Lloyd's hand. When we jumped over the side I pulled him close and helped him hold the small human in both arms.

When we finally reached the ground. Lloyd pulled away and looked at Karia. Her eyes were open and see was looking around curious.

Lloyd laughed as he gently tickled her chest as she giggled loudly, her gaze turned off from the city and to the blonde boy.

I started to walk off to the home's selling, Lloyd followed behind my heels, "make sure it's not gonna be to much money." Lloyd whispered as he caught up and stayed next to me.

"Fine" I smiled, "I promise not to make a home too expensive..." Lloyd rolled his emerald green eyes and bit his lower lip. The dark red on his cheeks showed easily against his pale face.

I let a chuckle and walked into the shop. When the bell dinged, two men walked up with smiles, "hello, sirs'" one man said.

"H-hello" Lloyd stuttered. Probably nervous.

"Are you here to find a comfortable house to live in togethe-" he looked down into Lloyd's arms noticing Karia, "to live all together?" "Yep!" I spoke smiling widely.

"Follow me..." The other man spoke, walking out the door.

We followed looking at the night sky with amazement. Karia reach one of her small hands out, thinking that she could hold one of the twinkling stars.

"Do you have a car?" The man questioned, interrupting our awing, "no." Lloyd said, handing me the awake baby, "if we did have one, where is it?"

The man gave a paused, "aren't you the ninja?" At first, I thought he was just changing the subject. I was wrong, "then where's your 'elemental vehicle'?" The man chuckled as I growled angrily.

"No." Lloyd repeated, getting a bit embarrassed at his only word. The housesell man stopped laughing and stared, "fine" he grumbled slipping into the car, "get in."

Lloyd shrugged and walked to the sliver, low car. As he got in. I followed. Getting in the passengers side.

=Time Le Skip Again (T ^ T)=

~~~~~(Kai's POV)~~~~~

the house seemed pretty nice. Big enough and cheap as well.

"So" Lloyd sighed, finally taking Karia out of my arms and into his. "We have a deal?" He questioned as the man nodded and smiled, "we'll have it ready for you"

Lloyd handed him a check with the numbers £1,000 in black ink. The man took his offering and walked off, "you should go get to a hotel for the night. Member the address." Henry the salesman said before getting into his car and disappearing down the road.

A drop of water fell onto Karia's nose waking her up from her slumber. She started to cry loudly.

The rain got harder while she cried louder. Lloyd and I ran too the nearest shelter.

Soon, we got Karia to stop crying and looked outside. The rain has stopped as well, weird. Ninjago never had such short rainings.

She let a whimper escape from her quivering lips. When she started again. The rain did too....

"K-Kai..." Lloyd said as both Karia cried and outside pounded rain, "is she doing t-this?" He questioned in a whisper.

((THE WAIT IS OVER! GET READY FOR A 1,500 WORD SPECIAL FOR NEXT CHAPTER! BE PATIENT!))