Chapter 11- Trouble Again?

((A/N- hey guys. I just telling everyone. It's been about a year already. Karia is 3... So yeah. Enjoy and btw. This might be a short chapter. I just wanted to get it out to my lovely readers!))

~(LLOYD'S POV)~

I stared effortlessly at the ceiling, the fan swished by every few seconds giving off a calming breeze.

My head was in Kai's lap and Karia was sleeping on the floor after running a few times around our couch. The weather was a boiling temperature. Drops of sweat trickled down my forehead while Kai carelessly wiped off his own forehead. I sighed softly.
"Kai?"
"Yeah?"
"Where are the others? I mean like, where are they?"
"I really. Don't. Care..." He whined looking at me, "they can find their own cool off place, I'm not letting this room get to crowded. It already is...." He mumbled.
"But..."
"No."
"Fine." I grumbled under my breath. "Can we go some place to eat or something?" I managed to breath the words, standing up and walking over to the mini fridge, the only one we had.
I opened it.
Nothing.
I groaned softly to myself, "Kaiiii. Pleassseee...??" I whined.
"Alright." He replied, standing up himself and grabbing his red tang top. I walked over and grabbed my green one and scooped out Karia. She laughed in excitement.
"Let's go." I sounded excited as her.
Kai nodded solemnly.

~(Time Le Skip)~

As we mannerly pushed through a door to a nice, cool, restaurant. A man stepped in our path, "sir...." he then noticed me, "sirs," he corrected himself, "state you names."
Kai glanced at me, I glanced at him nervously.
What is he talking about?? I thought. Clearing my throat.
"My name is Lloyd Garmadon." I pointed to Kai, "this is Kai Smith, and this is Karia Smith" I gave a look at the male in front of us showing through to back away and we mean no harm.
The man stuffed his hand into his pocket quickly and pulled out a folded piece of tan paper...
"Hm...." I heard him breath heavily. Finally which he unfolded it and stuffed it into my face as through saying, 'Look at this! :D'

I handed Kai Karia and took the paper gently, glancing down. At it. Due to all the cringes in folds in the paper. It was hard to see. Yet the bold words WANTED.
Underneath was a slightly crumbled photo of Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane.
My heart stopped and my eyes grew wide. "W-what is this?!" I shouted at the man.
"I've been given this to look out for all four of them. Hm. Maybe now three."
Kai handed me back Karia.
"Listen. We came here to enjoy the cool air and eat. If your going to ruin it. You better watch it." He poked the man in the chest warningly.
"So? A criminal trying to threaten me? Hah! That'll earn you more time in jail."
"He's not going to jail...." I ordered, coming close to the edge of tears.
"Oh yes he is. And keep it up with your attitudes you'll both go to jail." He smirked.
"No."
"No."
"Yes."

Suddenly in a swift move, the man grabbed Kai's wrist and quickly got cuffs on him.
Kai refused and jerked away, "no!"
The now know as a officer smirked as I clenched my fists tightly, "let him go now" I ordered him in an angering manner.
"Hm? What are you gonna do about it?"
"Don't even ask" I held Karia in one arm and punched the man hard in the face before taking off out the door. His shouts and grunts echoed behind me.
"Good job," Kai said. My head quickly looked at him.
He had managed to take off the cuffs!
I stared blankly at him for a second before running even faster.
"Enough fun, we need to tell the others that we got trouble...."
Kai nodded.

((HEYYYY GUYS SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTEST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I WANTED TO GET THIS OHT FOR YOU TO ENJOY!

IM GETTING READY FOR ANOTHER BOOK OF BENXJEFF. SO STICK AROUND TO READ THAT SOON!))