Chapter 8- She Has an Element?!

~~~~~(Lloyd's POV)~~~~~

The rain had been flickering on and off, along with Karia's crying. She would get louder, the rain drops became harder. "Karia..." I muttered, unknowing what to do with her random tantrum she was throwing.

"Come on Guys..." A male voice echoed throughout the small shelter, "treat her with respect..." The man came up from behind us with a smile, "Name's Ronin, don't where it out." He chuckled ((I HAD TOO (T ^ T) NO JUDGIE))

"Kai." The brunette spoke, to the stranger. His amber eyes stared deeply at the man so called, 'Ronin'. My gaze was interrupted when Kai said, "it's Lloyd" Kai spoke point his finger at me. My face was pale as I hugged Karia tightly in my arms.

The man's lips turned up to a genuine smile, "I'm not a average stranger, don't be scared of me...!" He chuckled once more and walked between us to have a look at the baby, "hm..." He mumbled and shoved his hand into his pocket, "looks like she's hungry." Ronin pulled a handful of cash and took Kai's hand to put it in, "the nearest Ninjago baby shop is 1 mile from here" he then disappeared, the words, "she's the ninja of water..." Echoed in his voice.

I looked down to look at Karia, who had stopped crying as the raining had stopped as well. "Let's just get her something to eat." I mumbled and walked off to the store. Kai followed, yet kept his distance.

=Time Le Skip X3=

~~~~~(Lloyd's POV)~~~~~

Karia had finally fallen asleep in Kai's arms after I had fed her and handed him the baby to let my arms have a rest.

"Hm, I think we should get hotel now?" He looked up at the sky as he spoke, it had been nearly sunrise. "No, let's just head back to the house." I replied and walked the other way.

He nodded and follow me once again.

By the time we reached the house, men where there, getting furniture in the new plot. "Are you the new owners?" A guy asked behind us, Ronin, "u-uh, how did you find us?!" I nearly yelled.

"I've been following you." Ronin's eyes went wild in excitement as I stumbled back angrily, "now, answer my question." He tilted his head a bit and Kai nodded, "yes, we're the owners, why?"

Ronin just smiled and chuckled softly again, "due to my money being spent on you, I'll have to have some of your money as a repayment or I'll have to live in the house as well." His eyes flickered down to Karia, "or..." He paused. "What...?" I questioned, "I can give the baby back up for adoption to get my money back..."

Karia's blue eyes opened, as she reached out to touch him, a splash of water hit the back of his head, making him grunt softly, "what the h-" he wasn't able to finish when a floating puddle of water went right into his face. Kai snickered softly at what Karia was probably doing, yet, I was bewildered, "K-Karia...?" I whispered, looking at her with wide eyes.

She let a giggle escape from her small lips as she closed her eyes and made a downfall come over Ronin. He stumbled back and fell to the floor, "w-what...?! She's not supposed to be this s-stronger till she's o-older!" He refused to think this through, "it's impossible! I don't believe this!" He stood up and darted off, hiding the fact, this was shocking.

"Kai... Is Karia... Have the element of... W-water...?" "I think so.." He mumbled under his breath.

((HEY SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER! I WANTED TO POSTED OF A CHAPTER!))