Chapter 16- A Very Special Surprise

~(Lloyd POV)~
~TIME LE SKIP A FEW HOURS LATER~

I was walking down the hall, disposing the extra tissues and bandages that Kai had his blood soaked onto.

Jordyn was standing near her group, talking and listening effortlessly, nodding her head every so often.

Our eyes met before she looked at them and spoke, nodding as well as they all looked....

I swallowed.

Crap. They saw me....

I started to scramble out of the room yet something caught my eye....

Karia

She was cradled in Jordyn's arms, sleeping calming with a small smile on her face.

"B-Brother... W-wait...."

I stopped, my breath caught in my throat as I turned to her.

She wasn't doing her smug like grin.... She was smiling....

"W-When d-did you get a c-child with K-Kai....?" She asked, kindly, walking up to me, our chest inches apart, making her look up.

Karia moved between us as I looked down at her...

Her eyes where open as she stared up at us.

Jordyn sighed, "at l-least t-tell me her n-name...." She frowned.

I struggled a bit, the words on my throat as I blurted, "Karia....!"

"Hm... K-Karia....?" She smiled even more, looking down at her and repeating it softly to the little baby.

Creepy.... Why is all of a sudden she is now super nice...

Then I noticed her team staring at her carefully.... I never got to know there names yet.... I probably won't have to actually.... Hoping she'd and her team would leave by tomorrow....

Jordyn then looked up again into my eyes deeply.

"Nya.... A-And the g-girls are g-gonna h-head out s-somewhere soon.... Can we take K-Karia with? I m-mean... S-She like my l-little n-niece now... I g-guess... So c-can't I??!!" She than began to giggle.

I sighed, anything that'd get her out of the house....

"Fine...." I groaned.

Her eyes widened before she nuzzled my chest, Karia still in her arms, "t-thanks!!"

She hugged me....

I backed away to start off down the hallway.

After I disposed of the garbage; I headed back to Kai's room, the other team was somehow gone... Without no trace....

Hm....

I noticed his door was closed, I knocked on it before whispering, "Kai....? You okay....?"

No answer.

Oh no... Did something happen while I was gone?!

I quickly grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

He wasn't there.....

I nearly went pale to see the window open, yet let a small raspy breath from the giant air in my lungs that stuck in my throat.

I scurried over to it and picked it up...

It read:

Dear Lloyd,
I went out to get something for tonight. Don't worry... I can handle it myself.... Just be calm...