Chapter 4- Not again!

~~~~~(Lloyd's POV)~~~~~

I opened my eyes to see me laying on the bed, alone. "K-Kai...?" My soft voice came out a whisper. The hazel eyed boy came rushing in if I had just ordered him, "yea?" He questioned, his eyes fully staring into mine. I had to blush softly, what else could I do with that cute boy staring at me?

"Uh... I was j-just w-wondering w-where you w-where..." Kai's eyes then looked away nervously, "I was doing... S-Something..." That made me ponder angrily for a little bit, why would he just walk off on me. I knew that he loved me for a fact and he'd probably never wanna leave me.

What was he hiding?

I softly whined looking at him when he had no contact to my view.

"What's wrong...?" I whispered to him-getting up, walking over to him, and gently kissing his lips. He blushed wrapping his arms around my waist.

A grin appeared on my face as he returned a kiss back.

A snickered echoed through the room. Jay. As Kai turned his head to look at the door, while he still held me, he mumbled, "Jay, go away. Please..." I never had seen Kai beg before about someone leaving him alone.

-Lloyd, snap out of it. He's hiding something from you. Find out what it is!- my mind whined at me-demanding for an answer. I tightened my grip before letting go and stumbling over to the door. I peered out to immediately see Jay's face. "Jay..." I grumbled angrily. He had a smile that went from ear to ear. I shivered. "Leave me and Kai alone...." I could barely keep my eyes open.

His creepy smile soon disappeared off his face as though someone had smacked it off of him. The part with the smacking I was going to do soon if he didn't leave us alone.

"Leave us alone..." I mumbled again.

Kai stumbled over to me and wrapped his arms around the front of my waist. I blushed slightly as I felt his chin knee into my shoulder as he gave Jay a cold glare.

He slowly back off from us and darted off down the hall.

I quickly felt Kai's warm and sweet body leave mine. I whined softly in distress.

That wasn't all he did.

I felt him slip a hand behind my knees and behind my upper back. He then immediately picked me up from the ground and walking over to the bed, setting me on it.

My face flushed red as he crawled on me again; gently kissing my neck and shoulder. I giggled softly and wrapped my arms around his neck for fun.

I felt his hand go to my flannel and start undoing the buttons as fast as his gentle fingers would go. My mind quickly thought a action that might stop him from undoing the rest.

I gently placed my hands on his, for probably a minute, he stopped to look up at me. I sat up and gently kissed him.

I then leaned on him, gripping at the end of his shirt and pulling it the direction I wasn't facing. This made his shirt drip over his head.

I giggled at the sight of the frustrated fire-ninja as I played hard-to-get.

He then pushed me back so I was laying on my back. He quickly finished undoing the buttons with his fast fingers and opened my shirt, baring my pale skin and my abs ((idk. XD))

Kai immediately started to kiss and lick my chest making me moan softly in pleasure.

-Lloyd! He's slipping past your defenses!- my mind pounded at the back of my head. He rested his hands on my waist as he brushed his chest clothed chest against mine.