Chapter 9- Bathtubs are Made for 2 People Not Showers! (Smut & Funny)

=time skip while they have been in the house for about 3 days. :P=

~[Lloyds POV]~

I woke up, Kai's arm was around my waist as Karia slept in her crib in the other room. I turned my head to look at Kai, who still had his eyes closed and breathed softly, proving to me that he was asleep.

I moved around to get out of his grip, yet it was worthless. My weak body compared to his seemed incompatible. I moved again, gently pulling his hand off my waist and tumbling a roll-off the bed.

I hit the white carpeted floor with a ~bang~. Letting a soft as possible groan escape my throat. Then, I quietly crawled on my hands and feet across the floor to the bathroom. I felt like I hadn't took a shower in weeks, which I hadn't in only a few days.

When I finally reached the rim of the door that lead to the bathroom, I stood up and wobbled for a second, trying to get my balance.

All of a sudden a yawn interrupted my plan, I turned my head a bit to look over at the now-active male. He let another yawn escape ((which I just did when I typed, "yawn" XD)) as he turned to my direction. His eyes opened to look at me, "what are you doing?" He questioned in a soft, cooing voice.

My body froze in movement, "I just wanted to take a shower..." I mumbled, unfreezing, and going inside. Shutting the door in the process. 'Lock it' my mind commanded, making my turn my head back to the door, 'he seemed desperate...' It continued in a whine-like voice.

I shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my mind, 'he wouldn't do that, would he?' Another voice appeared in my mind, the reassuring one. I let a sigh escape from my lips as I closed my eyes in the process.

I thought before opening them and glancing at the shower, 'it's gonna be fine...'

=Time Skip a Little Bit XD=

~[Lloyd's POV]~

I pushed open the glass fogged door, hot steam made its way out as it filled the room. A cough left my throat as I waved my hand to get it away from my face. "Hm..."I mumbled, slipping the towel off my bare body.

I took one last glance at the door before I stepped inside.

Hot water poured against my skin, which felt like a bunch of little people against my face and shoulders. My hair came down across my face, turning light brown in the process.

I ran my hand though my hair, as I settled it on my neck, sighing softly. I paused in my breathing, hearing the door slowly creak open.

I turned the handle on the shower temperature to turn it off while I opened the glass door and peered out.

I felt a surprise against my lips. My eyes widened to see Kai kissing me out of no-where. I reached for my towel, gripping at it with the tip of my fingers.

Making a fist I pulled the towel to me and pushed him away, "can't I have peace?!" I nearly yelled. Which didn't bother Kai at all. "Nope." He chuckled softly, smiling as he leaned back. The bathroom was a bit small, so he did have to lean far before he had touched the door frame.

"I just want to take a shower..." I mumbled, rubbing the towel into my unfinished wet hair.

"Well, that's not going to happen..." Kai smiled wider, which became a near grin. "No." I stared at him, slowly closing the door on his face.

"What?" He chuckled again, "your not allowed in here while I am present in her as well." A soft cry echoed the room behind us. Perfect timing. Signing I groaned, "go check on Karia."

Kai just shrugged, turned around sarcastically, and walked out the bathroom with arms stiff as though he was just teasing around with me. Like I was a child.

I shook my head. With a flick of a wrist, my towel was off, and I was turning on the shower for the second time.

I tilted my head back a bit letting the water fall on my face, exhaling softly without getting water in my mouth. Reaching for the soap, a burning hand grabbed my wrist. My eyes flickered opened as I yanked away, "Kai! Get out!" I commanded.

"I'll do it when I want to." He peered his face after he slid the glass window-like door open. "No. Now." I sternly said, reaching for the nearest thing to cover me up with. Nothing.

He somehow had gotten out of his close and was only in boxers. 'Well I'm screwed.' I thought, moving to a corner of the small, cream colored shower. He gripped harder on my forearm and pulled me towards him. "Let go!" I yelled, still trying to pull away.

"C'mon. Don't be shy" he snickered as I finally got out his grip and stumbled backwards, nearly hitting my head on the shower hose.

His firm body slipped inside as both his hands lunged at me, "I said no!" I yelled, grabbing the handle to push yank the door open.

I felt warm arms wrap around my chest and pull me away from it. I then felt someone gently kiss my back. I shuttered softly and turned my head to see Kai's face pressed against my back, his hair dropped water from the ends of it. He didn't care about it.

Finally, he pulled away with a smile, "I had to grab you just for a morning kiss?" He laughed softly. Blush flushed across my cheeks as I looked away, "can I now take a shower...?" I whined softly, turning shower off to stop it hitting against Kai's soaked body.

"Fine. But remember....

I love you"