Chapter 13- Help

~(Still Lloyds POV)~

He cupped a hand around my mouth to reduce the screams. I started to kick finally, my legs worked. Yet he acted like he didn't care.
I knew it.... I shouldn't have trusted him....
Tears rolled down my face as he smirked from what I could see from the blurred vision in my eyes.

"Don't cry little child...." He laughed as I felt something lace  around my neck and click on.  "This won't hurt..." I heard him whisper. His hand dropped from my mouth to my upper arm. He squeezed it slightly hard and a sharp pain went through my crease in my arm.

I looked down to see one of the longest needles ever. It was full of a blackish blue liquid.

"Let me g-" my voice was drained, I couldn't speak at all. I started to talk and nothing spoke out.

His smirk widened, "I have friends who worked this... Experiment, your our tester, and our...." He thought for a second, "... Servant...."

I gulped dryly and shook my head, my hair falling over my eyes.

I was terrified... Yet....

The only word that echoed in my mind was....

Kai.....

I mouthed the words, "let me go...."

He tilted his head slightly, laughing again, "I rather not...." His eyes widened as though he remembered something, "a chip the I got from my other friend so if you try to escape, which you won't, I can track you...."

I actually got close to him with my extra arm, before he caught my fist and gripped it tightly. I let a soft squeak before he actually kissed me, moving both of my hands above my head and pinned them against the wall, he pulled away and I managed to let a loud scream.

He frowned, "shut it...."

Suddenly, I lost my voice again.
Dammit....

He grabbed my chin, making sure I couldn't turn my head away and kissed me again, this time harder.

Just think of him as Kai.... I thought keeping my eyes shut tightly.

He pulled away once more and kissed my neck roughly.

I let a quite moan from which I was shocked I was able to make a noise...

His tongue trace slightly up my neck a bit and start to nibble there. He began to loosen his grip on my hand.

He actually used his free hand to pull my shirt up a little and start kissing my thin chest in different spots.

I accidentally moaned Kai's name and felt him stop, look at me, and actually slap me across the face.

"For that, now I don't want you moaning until I said...." He growled.

I whimpered as he grabbed another handcuff like chains and put them around my wrists. Suddenly, he yanked the chain around my neck in a downward motion, making me fall to my knees.

((I not writing this shit. Think of what happens next. It's to.... Weird to me.....
~Jordyn))

~Still Lloyds POV~

I stayed leaning against the wall, my knees to my chest and my arms in a wall shape on top of them, covering my face.

He raped me and I let him.... Kai's gonna hate me....