Part 15

Eomer stuck his arm out to me, my hand quickly grasped it as he excused us from the men we were currently in the company of. I looked to my brother, hoping he wouldn't catch on to what we were doing, but of course his gaze had to reach my own. He smiled, shaking his head at the two of us before turning to Theoden to grab his attention away from us. That surely wasn't the reaction I was expecting, but was grateful for it nonetheless. I looked up to Eomer, his eyes softly meeting mine as a smirk was across his face.

"You never answered the question." He said to me as he looked forward once more.

"Mine is probably nicer." I replied, not looking at him.

"You are probably right. Plus, I am fairly certain yours is further down the hall than mine. No one will be able to hear you call my name."

"Eomer!"

I playfully slapped his arm as we made our way to my door. I gently grabbed the door handle and began opening it, before feeling his arms lift me up from the ground. One arm under my shoulders and the other behind my knees as he carried me through the doorway. He used his foot to slam the door shut as he walked me to the bed. As he gently set me back to my feet, my hands began to roam his chest over top of the red tunic he currently had on. I could feel his muscles underneath, his heart beating within his chest, and his breath getting more deep and rapid than before. I looked up to meet his eyes, the beautiful green shining in what little light was in the room, before his lips crashed down upon mine. My hands quickly snaked around his neck, his hands gripping my hips with such force as to tell me he wanted me. No, he needed me. And I needed him just as much. I brought my hands up further on his chest as I began to unbutton the top of his tunic, wanting desperately to gaze upon what was underneath. His hands soon were on top of mine, his lips pulling away from the kiss we were sharing, and his eyes looking deeply into my own.

"Daedra, I do not want to force you to do this if you aren't ready." Eomer softly said to me, concern filling his voice.

"You are not forcing anything on me, Eomer. If I am being honest with myself, I have wanted this since the night you kissed me in the hall." I answered him, a slight chuckle escaping my lips.

"After this, there is no going back."

"Who says I want to?"

As the sentence escaped my lips, I felt his once more cover mine, my hands migrating to finish what I had previously started. As I got to the last button, Eomer shrugged off his tunic without breaking his lips from mine, my hands roaming his bare chest and stomach, feeling every rippling muscle there was. The blonde hair upon his chest tickling the tips of my fingers as I did so. I placed my hands upon his neck softly, feeling him reach from my hips to the back of my dress where the strings to my corset were. He was struggling to undo the bow without breaking our kiss, so I quickly reached behind me and helped him. Unlacing my dress, it quickly fell to the floor, leaving me bare in front of him. He was quick to break away from our kiss to look over every inch of my body, my arms instinctively going over my chest to cover myself.

"Do not hide from me, my love. Every inch of you is beautiful beyond measure." Eomer said as he grasped my arms and pulled them to my side.

"I have never been this exposed in front of any one before. I am very self conscious about the way that I look." I answered him truthfully.

"You have no reason to be."

Once again his lips crashed upon my own, him pushing me gently closer to the bed until the back of my knees hit it causing me to fall backwards on it. I was quick to crawl backwards to the head of the bed, Eomer crawling to be on top of me. His lips slowly made their way from my lips, kissing gently down my jaw line, to my neck, then reaching their destination. He grasped my breast in his hand, his mouth making quick work of gently sucking on my exposed nipple. A soft moan escaped my lips as pleasure ripped through my body in a way I had never felt before. My back arched more into him as he slid his free hand to be inbetween my legs. I felt his finger rub up and down inbetween my slick center, a smile creeping across his lips.

"It's almost as if you are already ready for me." He softly stated as he tore his mouth away from my nipple and began kissing his way down my stomach.

"Eomer." I breathlessly stated as I watched him kiss lower and lower until his face was inbetween my legs, his eyes never breaking from mine.

As he was about to dive inbetween my legs, a loud knocking came at my door. Eomer looked to me in shock, expecting me to answer so no one knew he was in my room.

"Daedra? Are you quite alright? I saw you leave the celebrations early." I heard Eowyns voice on the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh at her interrupting at precisely the worst moment. I looked to Eomer, a laugh softly escaping him as he took his position back in between my legs. I felt his tongue dart out of his mouth, lapping at my center and that sensitive ball of nerves, making me want to scream his name but knew I couldn't until I got Eowyn to disappear.

"Y-yes. I am, um, just not feeling well at the moment and need some sleep." I answered her quickly, struggling to not let any other sound escape me as Eomer continued his actions upon me.

"Do you need me to come in? Fetch you some water?" She asked on the other side of the door.

Eomer slipped a finger inside of me, pumping to a steady rhythm that matched his tongue, my eyes beginning to roll to the back of my head.

"NO! No. I am quite alright. Just enjoy the party I will see you tomorrow." I replied to her, struggling still to not scream out in pleasure.

"Alright my lady. See you tomorrow." Eowyn said as I heard her footsteps descend down the hall.

As she disappeared back down the hall, Eomer pulled himself from inbetween my legs, kissing me on the lips.

"That was rude, you know." I said to him inbetween his kisses.

"But you loved it." He responded with a smirk.

I pulled his face to me once more, my hands making my way to the top of his pants and gently tugging them down. As he sprung free, I was in awe at how large he was, my hand immediately going to grasp him softly, rubbing up and down, and watching his face contort in such a pleasurable way. His lips once again attached to my own as he took his pants off the rest of the way before nestling himself in between my legs.

"Daedra, you're sure?" He asked me sincerely before positioning himself at my entrance.

"I have never been more sure of something in my entire life." I answered him, anticipation of him entering me filling my body as he did just that.

I threw my head back in pure pleasure at the sensation of him inside me, my hands quickly making their way to intertwine with his hair. My free hand gripped his back and ran down it, surely leaving marks, as his pumps in me began to get harder and faster.

"Eomer!" I yelled his name, the pleasure in my tone rolling off my lips.

"Gods I love you." He breathlessly said to me, his pumps getting faster and more erratic.

"And I you."

I felt his warmth shoot to my core, my body involuntarily arching at the pleasure it was making me feel. His lips attached to my neck as he finished, softly sucking and surely leaving a mark, before he collapsed on the bed next to me. Breathless, and still reeling from what we just shared. I let out a soft laugh.

"That bad?" Eomer asked me as he smiled.

"No, not bad at all. Just never thought I would be having intimate moments with a future king." I said to him as I turned on my side and gently laid my head on his chest.

"I love you, my Queen."

"And I love you, my King."