𝟚. 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Thank you so much for the views and votes! I never really expected anyone to read these. ^//v//^

YAY!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

[Y/N] looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was supposed to wake up earlier yet she had forgotten to set an alarm for the morning, waking up at 5 a.m. instead. Looking into her face, she observed all her features flaws as she always did. Putting a finger to her eye, she stuck out her tongue. Smiling gently at the memories the simple gesture brought back, she wandered away from her bathroom, getting dressed for the morning. She looked completely different since the centuries of meeting the Kabukimono. No one would have ever knew they were the same person.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"There has been a disturbance in Guyun Stone Forest, I would like for you to check it out," Katheryne told the girl. "It was something about a large monster lurking behind stones."

"I thought there weren't any commissions there," the [e/c] eyed girl spoke, putting her hands on her hips. "That place is crawling with small deadly creatures."

"Normally no," Katheryne sighed, "but this one was urgent, Beidou's ship spotted it some time ago. Their little poet described it to be 'a dark lurking beast, a storm hidden in gentle winds'. Only you have the strength to kill it if their judgement is correct."

"Fine," [Y/N] groaned. "How much will I get in return?"

"I will have primogems ready for y—"

"I'll take it!" [Y/N] said, waving enthusiastically while running to get to the islands.

If she had enough, she could be able to wish for better weapons. Her weapons now were not so great to say the least. (Pretend like you can't wish for characters) However, throughout her long existence, she had learned many things. Sword fighting was one of them, but unlike all the other swordsmen, [Y/N] carried a small wooden shield.

She found her wave rider conveniently parked by the docks. Counting her lunch box's contents, she climbed into the small yet cozy boat. Sighing, she set sail, thinking about what interesting things could possibly happen today.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Her feet touching the gentle water, sand clinging to it, as the [short/tall] and seemingly young girl treaded to shore. Hoisting her backpack, she glanced around. 

"I swear to god, if it's not here—," a sharp screech of something scratching against rock cut her off.

[Y/N] whirled around, hefting her shield in one hand while kicking her backpack away with her foot. Catching her glowing [f/c] sword as she tipped it from her feet, she stooped in a low crouch, quietly listening to any noise that could be heard.

"Oh, it's just you," the girl glared daggers at the slime that had just slid into view.

However, before she could strike, a spiked spear of stone shot from beneath the sand and skewered the creature, leaving an explosion of water behind. [Y/N] tensed, sensing a much more sinister being present. 

A sudden loud hiss split the quiet as a great pile of stone began to shift and move. The girl realized all too late—it was not stone for eyes, golden in the dark sky blinked back at her. If only she had given the time to learn how to wield a claymore. The mountain shaped like a bull towered over her, lowering its head in a threatening stance.