𝟚𝟚. 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

AHHHHH!!! HIIIIII SORRY A BUNCH OF PERSONAL ISSUES GOT IN THE WAY OF UPDATING. *dies* why are science/bio projects always so long?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

[Y/N] shielded her face with her arms as loose rubble and dust flew everywhere. Her eyes widened as the giant mechanical device holding the indigo haired boy closed shut. 

"Kuni, please wait!" She  screamed to deaf ears.

It was too late, the giant robot raised its hand, a great surge of Anemo blasting her and the traveler back. Using her wooden shield, the [h/cnette/blonde...] sprinted forwards only to be swiped to the side, a giant tornado of fire closing in.

"[Y/N]!" The Traveler cried, turning to the false god and cut at its metal hands.

"Worthless scum," Scaramouche's voice resonated in the spacious room, [Y/N] could hear the disgust but also the hesitation. 

Then, with an ominous crack, she felt the ground trembling as the floor split. She stumbled only to fall down, landing upon the floor below. Her eyes widened as she gazed transfixed at the ominous figure towering over her. The pain felt like nothing but the blood seeping from her mouth made caused her head to spin painfully.

Thankfully, the Traveler had landed gracefully without sustaining injury. The blonde haired girl tried her best to damage the machine's legs but the only used efforts were wasted in vain. [Y/N] trembled as her legs tried their best to support her weight. Only collapsing once more, she used her sword to push herself off the ground. As she approached the false god, it brought its foot down, the sharp metal pinning her to the ground by the fabric of her clothes.

Her eyes fluttered.

No.

Not another memory.

Not right now. 

"[N/N]."

"Yes, child?"

"...I'm not a child!"

The waves crashed violently upon the sandy shore. The dark night was illuminated by far off light. The young girl elbowed her companion, giggling behind her hand as she continued eating her [f/f].

"Hmm, yeah makes sense. Adults can't date minors, I guess it's good that you're not a child after all."

The indignant boy turned to her in surprise, "[N/N], what in Teyvat are you implying?"

"That's for you to decide," the girl winked, dramatically twirling her hair. 

Then suddenly, she pointed out into the distance, where what seemed like light years away, bright lights flashed into the sky. "Look. It's the Lantern Rite festival. We can see it all the way from Inazuma."

"Do have a wish this year?" A quiet timid voice asked, leaning upon the girl's shoulder.

[Y/N] thought long and hard, her finger subconsciously tracing the soft cool sand. "I wish... that I could give you the whole world and all the love it can give. But that's not really a possible wish is it? Then... I wish that I will be able to fullfill both your biggest wishes and smallest dreams."

The indigo haired boy looked into her eyes. His were alight with oceans of emotions. There was yearning and longing, joy and contentment, confusion and hope, it made [Y/N] feel as if she would be consumed by all the rippling waves that were the azure eyes of  the Kabukimono.