𝟙𝟜. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

TRIGGER WARNINGS: DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND BLOOD!! & swearing

Sorry for the pause I had, my motivation was running thin. 😅 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

His whole body shook, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. He was seeing things was he not? That wasn't [Y/N]. That couldn't have been her. But she had [h/c] hair and her face had turned to him, showing wide, startled [e/c] eyes. But she was gone, engulfed by the dark purple particles shattering reality.

"[Y/N]?" He whispered, his hand still outstretched. 

Scaramouche's thoughts were in a tumult of thunder and lightning. That was most definitely [Y/N] and she had just been trapped with the Traveler and... oh no. The Electro Archon—his mother, no his creator. The girl had never told him how she came to be immortal but he knew it had something to do with Ei, he was sure of it. This couldn't mean anything good.

He turned is head up to see everyone staring at him and his ears tingled as light footsteps could be heard. 

A woman with pink hair and the ears of a fox, strode up to him, her hand resting upon her chest, an unreadable expression adorning her features.

Her voice was sweet in a threatening way, "You already have the gnosis. So tell me, why are you still here?"

He gritted his teeth, standing up straight, tilting his chin upward, "Why do you care?"

Lady Yae grabbed his chin, examining his features. "Hmm, still the same flawed puppet as before, how sad, yet your emotions have gotten the better of you. I will ask again the. What is your purpose in coming here, Kunikuzushi?"

His voice broke, betraying his true feelings as he shoved his face away from the woman's hands, "To save [Y/N]. I came here to save [Y/N]."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The [h/cnette/blonde...] coughed, clutching her chest. That little burst of light must really have drained her energy. The Traveler looked at her in concern but her attention was quickly brought to the meditating woman who's eyes flickered open.

Ei's dark purple irises glinted with an unknown emotion. Her feet slowly rested upon the ground and she lowered her gaze before glaring at the two once more.

"Enemies of eternity," she murmured. "It's been quite a while since I saw you [Y/N]."

"Stand back," the [e/c] eyed girl smiled at the Traveler, "I got this!"

Barehanded, she slowly approached the Electro Archon, her palm glinting with a dim light. Then she stopped, her body tense and ready. She knew that Ei couldn't kill her. Smirking, she summoned a small blade made of pure light, somewhat blinding to the eyes.

"So Ei, missed me did you?" She grinned. "Because of your damned curse, I can't die. Maybe it really will come in handy today."

"You have become quite bold and sharped tongue, server of the serpent," the woman's purple braid began to glow. "I can't kill you, you can't kill me, we're in a stalemate, unless... the Traveler dies."

[Y/N] glanced back at the Traveler and found her mouthing quiet words, "Just stall, help is on the way. I'll join you if you need."

Nodding, the [h/cnette/blonde...] grinned at the Archon before her, "Coward, attack me already."