𝟙𝟟. 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪

HELLLOOOOOO!!!! >//v//< 

AHOOOY BY BESTAES <3

I have a quote from the wisest archon there is I think it'll help many people:

"Hm? People always say they feel a sense of relief after they take a dook-dook. That's why I suggest you could try that."

I'm running on 4 hrs of sleep recently XD

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Her [light/dark] [e/c] eyes were closed, her glossy [h/c] hair spread out over the pillow. She looked like Sleeping Beauty laid to rest upon a nest of pines, cloth, and leaves. Her flawless features looked even more desirable when illuminated by the silver light of the moon. There was silence, complete silence. Her eyelids were moving as if she were dreaming but she made no motion, she didn't even breathe.

The boy with dark blue hair waved goodbye, smiling in a sweet, yet sad way. His dark indigo eyes reflected hopelessness and sorrow as his fists clenched around a tightly wrapped scroll. [Y/N] sat down on the stone steps, her elbows on her knees, her cheeks resting between her palms.

"Come back soon!" She called to his retreating figure. "I'll teach you how to make [f/c]! And just so you know, for every day you are gone, one rice cake will be eaten."

"Okay, okay, spare the rice cakes for me," the Kabukimono grinned, sauntering down the path to the shore and summoning a wave rider. 

He had never made a journey so far as to travel all the way to Inazuma City. But his friends were all sick and if he couldn't do anything about it, surely the Shogun could.

"If I make some Shimi Chazuke for you when I get back, will I get at least two rice cakes?" He asked, making his eyes wide and scrunching up his eyebrows.

"Stop it! Stop pulling that kitty face! It will only work once!" The [h/c] haired girl cried, covering her eyes.

"Your definition of 'once' is the same as 'a dozen'," the boy chuckled, waving his hand, his back facing the village of Tatarasuna. "See you soon I guess."

"I'll miss you," she whispered, the wind carrying the faint sound of her voice.

Assuming the Kabukimono had not heard, she walked gently into the little cottage's door, resting her head upon the polished wooden walls. She noticed not long before, her face had turned pink whenever the boy with the jellyfish cut would acknowledge her. Wishing it would stop, she flushed the color away with a bucket of water. Yet it didn't work and she found herself thinking about him more and more.

Outside, the indigo haired boy tightly pulled the cloth around his face, hoping no one could see his cherry dusted cheeks. It turns out he had heard what the [e/c] eyed girl had whispered and his heart beat with an unknown elation, putting a spring in his heels as he happily descended towards the beach.

Unbeknownst to the two, a third man, one tall and bearing a cruel smile, chuckled quietly, holding his knuckles under his chin.

If the Doctor wanted to get this 'Kabukimono' to join the Fatui, he would have to get the girl out of the way first. And to do that... well, manipulating her emotions would be quite simple and easy.

Scaramouche lay in the forest watchers' bunks, his face resting in a daze. He was not asleep for he had no use of it, but he was very much thinking. A tumult of thoughts raced through his mind, memories unsorted and unfiltered stacked one on top of the other.