𝟜. 𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕤

WARNING!!! There will be slight violence in this chapter but not much!!! ALSO Assault by Dottore(Not sexual)!!!! 

And sorry for all the time skips that's soon to come, there's a lot.

[Y/N] flinched, shifting her head in the direction of the male's voice.

"Wh-who are you? I'm no vision keeper!" She cried in a panic.

Was this what Zhongli was talking about? Was she being kidnapped—who was she asking, of course she was.

The man's voice was eerily gentle, "I won't hurt you—well, at least for now. Tell me where your vision is."

"I don't have a vision!" [Y/N] voice rose in panic as she thrashed and flailed to no avail. "Let me go!"

The two arms holding hers did not budge.

"Maybe I will resort to violence then," the male's voice had gained a light edge to it.

The girl felt something cold and sharp cut through her skin, and a warm trickle of liquid seeping down. She gasped but did not scream. She had been through much much worse but it still hurt a  lot. In a desperate attempt at escape, she summoned all her strength, searching for that feeling of power she had experienced only a few hours prior from now. 

The bright flash of light was visible through the rags draped over her head. It cut like a blade through the grass, cleaving her captors in half as if they were nothing but mist. Shaking off her blindfold, she surveyed her surroundings. Recognizing the two corpses as Fatui, she looked for the male who had been speaking. There was no third body, no. 

"Where are you?" [Y/N] cried, her voice shaky.

Suddenly, she felt a blow to her head. The girl's body falling to the ground as the Balladeer stood over her, the stone falling from his grasp.

"What a waste," he scoffed, eyeing his dead servants.

Hauling the [e/c] eyed girl over his shoulder, he made his way to a carriage parked in the dimly lit woods. He would travel back to Snezhnaya and report to the Tsaritsa. Maybe Dottore can weasel the answers out of the girl.

As the horses began a fast gallop, Scaramouche's eyes wandered to the girl unconscious by his side. He faintly remember her name being [Y/N]. He felt it again. That little push in the back of his mind. He clenched his fists, frustrated at how clear the memory seemed yet was never there.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Balladeer," the Tsaritsa's voice was could and devoid of any emotion. "I see you have brought back quite the catch when on your little mission."

"Yes, Your Majesty," Scaramouche spoke, irritation only hinted by his glare to the floor as he bowed his head. "She has a vision, one no one has seen before. I assumed she may have intrigued you."

"It has indeed piqued my interest," the Queen of avalanches and snowstorms waved her hand. "You will over see the interrogation with the Doctor tomorrow morning. Now go, you are dismissed, Balladeer."

Scaramouche walked out of the palace doors, hoping to find and question a certain ginger before the sun rose.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·