𝟙𝟝 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟙. 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hi! Sorry I was gone for so long, i got kinda busy with important stuff and wasn't able to prioritize this story! Well, this chapter is very short since it is part of a surprise! 

I'm happy to say I made a little 'manga' if you call it that for this chapter just for fun. It'll be in the chapter after this one which will most likely be published at the same time. But...

 🛑 WARNING!! vvv

I know sometimes when I read something and look at an image of the character, it kinda ruins my own vision of that character. This may very well happen to you! In that case, if you feel that way, this chapter is the exact same as the short 'manga' so feel free to skip it! 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The bright pristine pillars of ivory and bronze shimmered indefinitely. The [h/c] haired girl looked onwards and watched as the cloaked figure slowly approached her. Their eyes were hidden and their skin was a pure black, not brown—pure dark, ebony. It was almost as if this creature were only a form of black and white.

"W-who are you?" The frightened girl asked, taking an offensive stance.

The being chuckled, it's voice was eerie—neither masculine nor feminine, neither here nor there, "I am nothing at all, only an entity of Celestia assigned to meet you."

It shifted its hood, so that [Y/N] could see bright white eyes contrasting with their body and a crack like someone had shattered the creature's features. On it was imprinted a little symbol similar in shape to the Primogems the girl usually worked for.

[Y/N] sucked in a deep breath, not noticing that tears were tracing their way down her cheeks as she slowly regained her memories of the past, "What happened to me? Am I... am I dead?"

The cloaked humanoid tilted their head, shaking it from side to side,"No, you were cursed with immortality by the Electro archon. The lasting affects is what is keeping you alive, but you won't be immortal forever."

They took a step closer, a dark obsidian black hand stretching outwards and pulled the pearly white vision from the [e/c] eyed girl's hands almost as if it were bending reality so that the object would float along.

"This vision you possess, it is unique from all else. It was a mistake. An unforeseen fate. Long before, when the archons were still dependent on celestia, they decided to combine their elements together, to forge one singular vision."

[Y/N] listened carefully, her attention fully on the being in front of her.

"However, it did not go as planned. Not only one, but two visions were created that day. One of darkness, and one of light—the one you have here," the figure sighed, its hand slipping back into its cloak, its mouth corked in a frown.  "This vision was dropped upon the world by pure accident. If we were to destroy it, it would destroy Teyvat and all the foundations it is built upon. If you were to die, this vision will fade with you and so will a part of our world."

[Y/N] already knew what was coming next but it still made her angry.

"So, you are faced with two options," the entity murmured. 

"Lose the promise of death... and be granted eternal life once more, or die here and now with half of Teyvat cast into ashes."

Tears of frustration replaced those of sadness and [Y/N] smiled bitterly, "Well, I don't really have a choice do I?"

"No," the thing muttered sadly, "I guess not."

The cloaked humanoid shifted its position to the side, gesturing to door of ivory beyond, "Thank you, [L/N] [Y/N], I wish you a wonderful eternity. Now, return to your life, your friends, your enemies. I have seen your future. It is endless yet very unstable, but never give up, and never forget."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS, VOTES, AND FOLLOWS!!! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH UR THE BEST PPL EVER!!!! <3 I HOPE UR HAVING THE BEST DAY EVER OR IF NOT THAT THAT DAY WILL SOON COME!!!

Love from Wolfie-Dragon <3