𝟙𝟠. 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Is it just me or do I never read Liyue like Lee-way but read it like Lee-yùe?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The petite male sighed as he stood at the entrance to Gandharva, staring at the [h/cnette/blonde...]. Violet blue eyes cast downwards, he shifted his feet, turning away. The girl took a few steps forward, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, her hand stretched out.

"Scaramouche? Why do you look so sad?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes filled with worry.

"Are you leaving?" She inquired.

"Yeah," his indigo hair blew about in the cold wind, "yeah, I'm leaving."

"Will you take me with you?" She whispered, her face tinting pink ever so slightly.

He turned his head back at that moment, surprise filling his eyes, hope and happiness prominent on his face. "You're offering to go with me?"

"Of course you moron! What did you think I meant?" she laughed, walking closer to elbow the boy. "You will let me go with you... right?"

His face looked so wholesomely happy, "I thought you never would have asked. Don't you want to stay in a stable home?"

"You're my home," she giggled, poking his forehead teasingly.

"Come on, that's so corny," Scaramouche pulled her arm. "You have everything you need?"

"I already bought some new clothes," she smiled, waving her hand towards a man and handing him some money.

In return, the two were able to climb atop a desert megamoth. Scaramouche protested that only one person would fit and in no universe would he ever admit he wanted the easy way out. It was one of the things [Y/N] loved about the short fandango boy—he never backed down and never threw responsibilities upon someone else. She felt the slow rhythm of the creature's movements, it made her feel sleepy. 

"I just realized, I don't know where we're going," she said suddenly.

"Sumeru city," Scaramouche said simply. "I'll have to leave you for a while when you stay there, but... I guess you'll see."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The sky had been painted black by the time the two entered Sumeru City. On the way, they had time to catch up with one another. [Y/N] realized just how much her old friend had changed. He used to be so kind and gentle. Well, no one expects wanderers like them to live happy lives. 

The [h/c] haired girl swiveled her head from side to side. She had never been to Sumeru before. Honestly, she felt so stupid. How come she walked Teyvat for so many years yet never tried visiting the nations other than Inazuma and Liyue? The people here were so welcoming. She had even received an Akashi terminal.

"That will be four thousand mora," the receptionist said, smiling warmly. "You can take the room on the right, just a little ways beyond the washroom."

His eyes lingered on the fidgety [e/c] eyed girl. Looking from her face, then to her hand. Eyeing her ring finger, he grinned.

"You're quite the pretty birdie aren't you?" He murmured.

[Y/N], who didn't do well with compliments only thought of all the insults clouding her mind. "Um, I'm sorry but, pretties birdies are usually endangered and therefore illegal to catch."