PRAISE

A/n
I hope you liked that chapter, I spent much time on it. And I have a Spotify play list for this story, it's exactly what the title of this story is My Boss, Her Assistant, & a Slut

I walk out and see Maximoff talking to another girl with brown hair. I walk up to them, the confidence Romanoff instructed me to have all gone.

"Ms.Maximoff, Ms.Romanoff said you'd shoe my to my desk...I have a file to fill out asap." Wanda smiles and pushes the other girls arm.

"Right this way." I follow her, she leads me to a desk station close to Romanoffs office. "Here you good cutes. If you need anything come to me. And if you need Romanoff come to me. Good luck." She says and leaves "pay up!" I hear her say, I look towards her and the other bruentte sulking, did they bet on me?

The day was easy, I filled out the cade romanoff asked me for, soon she collected it and left. When I left work, I said goodbye to wanda and she gave me another case. Yo finish by tomorrow.

I get to work finding as much as I can about this person. And extra things about the people there associated with. I hope this is what she wanted. I start on another one on my desk, it was fairly easy. After a few minutes I hear the click of heels I look up seeing Romanoff coming my way, I sit up straight and look confident.

"Did you get it done?" I nod and hand her the file, she reads over it but doesn't say anything. My confidence around her now gone again, there's no praise.

"I have a meeting, your coming. You won't speak. You'll write and listen. And for God sake do I need to have another chat about your confidence Ms.Lynn?" I shack my head no

"Use your words baby girl." She says in a mocking tone, I look up.

"No..Ms.Romanoff" She smiles at my words and lifts me out of my chair.

"Good girl." The praise makes my legs heat up and my confidence turn on, she goes to whisper in my ear. "Do you have a praise kink darling?" I almost chock on nothing, she starts walking away leaving me dolumbfounded.

"I don't have all day Ms.Lynn, come on." I nod and follow quickly, still shocked at what she said. Praise kink? No. Never. I don't have kinks.

I'm no slut.

<♧>

Here we are. In a meeting with many professionals, my anxiety killing me. There's the brunette who was talking to wanda and betted on me. I found her name being Hope Van Dyne. It's a pretty name, the others are mostly men. That's what's making me nervous. I'm not to found of men. Especially men in power over me. It's not settling.

When I'm in a room filled with men, I never have confidence. And my anxiety doesn't help especially the fact were at the head of the table. The conversation and key details go by fast, but I'm good at writing fast. It wasn't hard to keep up. Though I imagine it would be for others. I've been able to write fast and neat my whole life, never was it hard. I have seen friends struggle with it, I'd always help them.

I helped a lot of people in school...I think that's why those things happened to me. Kindness is a weakness. My mom would say...but I thought it was always good to be kind. But my mom was right. It was a weakness and people take advantage of you because of it. And yet I still have it, it won't leave.

I'm brought back to reality as a hand snacks up my thigh, I look to Ms.Romanoff who's stareing straight a head, like she's doing nothing at all. Her nails dig into my thigh, I but my toung. I try to focous. I mean I was writing while I was lost in thought so why can't I do it now? Her hand goes closer until it's under the tip of my dress, my breath hitches, I cross my legs, her hand circles my thigh bispite my crossed legs. My breathing picks up, the grip on my pencil loosens, the contact of her hand makes my body beg for more, but my brain says no and strictly forbids the thoughts just go anyway.

The thoughts of what she'd do to me, it's only day one. And I want to feel my boss.

"Pay attention Ash. Your not here to slack off" her grip on my thigh gets tighter, my hips squirm. I swallow the nerves, "why aren't you confident. I need to have a chat with you tomorrow?" She says as a question but also a demand, I look her in the eyes.

"No. Sorry, Ms.Romanoff." She smiles, but not like Wanda's, it's cocky.

I look back and try focusing again, she contuines to tease me till the meetings over. I hand her the notes and quickly leave. I head to the bathroom, I grip the sink and push the high feeling I suddenly want down. I look down and try to close the thoughts of my boss and me out, my breath I try to calm. I don't even hear the door open. I didn't know someone walked in till I felt the hands on my waist, it makes me jump but I don't go far as my back slams into the person's front. I look up and see Ms.Romanoff, her hand travels to my chin, her grip tight, she forces me to look at myself. I look stupid.

"Look at yourself, your a mess. And I only touched your thigh...what would happen if I went higher?" Her other hand starts to travel up, I squirm and look away from the mirror. "No. I said look." I look and see her hand sliding farther up, close to my pussy. I breath in and out, my thoughts fading as all I think about is her touch.

"S-stop.." I say out of breath

"You see that makes me think, you want it." I whine, she cocks an eyebrow "you need to focus better. You missed the last half of the meeting. What am I paying you for?" She says with a snarky tone, I push my head into her chest looking away from myself.

"Don't be disobedient, be a good girl." I look forward at the pet name.

"Stop." I say, the confidence in my vains once more.

"I think you do have a praise kink." I roll my eyes "your joining me on this case tomorrow. Your gonna watch, abd if i need you, then youll speak." I nod my head "good girl. Isn't it better being a good little girl then refusing" she slightly praises. She takes her hands away, I sink to the floor, all balance gone.

She walks out leaving me there. This wasn't the day I expected.

A/n

Spotify playlist: