SUPER DUPER DAY

I wake up, a headache coming quickly. I grab advil before doing anything else. Replaying the things I rember from last night. I start to wash my hands and get cooking.

My dreadful day came to fast for my liking.

I cook for an hour or two, watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s while doing so. I have at least a few more hours till I have to be at my parents, I decide to go take my shower and get ready.

I go into my bathroom, plug my phone in and start to play my Playlist. The first song that comes on is "I see red" lucky me its one of my favorites.

I strip my clothes and step into the shower. Taking a deep breath in as I let the water flow down my body, calming my nerves and everything wrong in my life the past week.
I then wash my hair and after I wash my body and shave where needed. I stand in the shower again for one last breath, one last calm before the storm. Against my will my hand turns the shower off, and I grab my towel.

I wrap it around my body and start to dry myself off. I go to the sink and grab my hair tie, putting my hair up in a messy bun. My towel come slightly undone but seeing as it's my house and I'm the only who lives here I honestly don't care. I flip my head up and stand up straight. My breath hitches and my mouth hangs wide open as my towel drops

"WHAT THE!" I yell as I see her standing infront of me, her eyes scan my body, I turn around so my backs facing her

"NATASHA GET OUT" I hear her close the door, I put my towel around me. I'm bright red as i leave the bathroom and see her.

A FEW MIN LATER NATASHA POV

Ash hasn't come into work yet today. And i really need her help with some things today. Of course she isn't here when I need her here to do her job. I roll my eyes, her and Wanda are close maybe she knows.

So I go out my office and head to Wanda's desk a few meters away. She looks up at me, her green eyes meeting mine. A sense of Deja vu washes over me as I look into her eyes. I shack my thoughts away.

"Do you know where Ash is?" I question

"No, sorry Tasha. She told me she something going on, I don't really rember...she may be at her house though, you can call her." She simply replies

"Ok. Thank you Wanda." She nods and I leave to my office. I start to call Ash, she doesn't pick up once. I call her about five more times before deciding to do something stupid.

Wanda said she was busy but she could of called in. God I hate her sometimes.

Correction I hate her all the time.

I look through her file and find her address. I tell Wanda she's in charge as I leave. Is this a dumb idea? Yes. Yes it is. But for whatever reason I don't like when Ash is out of my sight. When she's in another's hands. When she's doing God knows what with someone instead of being at work, with me. It's infuriating.

I go to knock, but see the door half open. Concern comes pushing through my thoughts. I open the door and smell something delicious. Ash must be a good cook, I think to myself. I look over her apartment, it's neat and clean. No one could of broke in.

I walk down the hall and open the first door, it's just a guest bedroom. I call her name knock on the next door, no answer. I call again, yet no answer. I think it's ok to walk in.

Oh how wrong could I have ever been.

I look at the sight infront of me, she drops her towel, which was half off anyway.

"WHAT THE!" she didnt curse? She never does seem to cuss, if i was walked in on i would of throw down the F bomds already.

I can't help my eyes as they travel her body. Her curves and everything look like a picture perfect body. I never want anyone to touch her. I'm snaped out of my thoughts when she covers herself and turns around. I blush.

"NATASHA GET OUT" she yells, I don't disobey. As I leave I see a scar near her thigh and a tattoo above her ass. It says;

Your skin without your scars would be the sky without the stars ;

I never took her to be that deep. But everyone has another side. The semicolon next to those words confused me. The words reply in my head. What does she mean by scars. Despite everything I do care for the girl.

BACK TO ASH POV

I walk out the bathroom, my face redder than a tomato. I go to the kitchen to see Natasha standing next to the counter. She seems red but when she looks at me its gone.

"I- what are you doing here? And why didn't you knock. Who- who!" I start to yell and pace, my bodies not something I just give to people especially my boss. Wanda maybe but not Natasha.

"I did knock. You didn't answer. I came here to see if-" She pauses, why she came here. How'd she know my address?

"Great excuse. Natasha Romanoff. The biggest boss in the world and you can't come up with a reason you came knocking on my door step." I cross my arms, I'm not one to complain or yell...but she saw me.

"What was that tattoo for? What did it mean?" I look down and play with my fingers I start to scratch them

"N-none of-" I pause "natasha please leave. I have a family event I need to get to in-" i check the clock, my eyes widen "DANG. DRAN MOTHER. GOD!" I throw my towel on the floor, nothing she hasn't seen I guess. I rush to my room and grab my dress, I quickly throw it on. I brush my hair and grab my make up. I run out my room, I see natasha still there.

"What are you still doing here? I have to go, you have to go." She walks up to me, I try to move but she blocks me "romanoff stop."

She grabs my waist and pulls me into her. I look into her eyes confused. She lifts my chin.

"Stop...."

Don't stop.

"Make me."

She brings are lips closer and closer. My eyes flutter closed.

I kiss her lips, she kisses mine. I feel home. I feel safe. I feel like I belong in her arms. I grab her chin and pull it closer to my face, I take dominance. She trys to take it back but I keep her in line.

My hands go up her shirt, she pushes them down and stops the kiss.

"You have a family thing to get to." I smile and nod

I grab my things and leave making sure she does to.

A/n

FINALLY FRIDAYYY