OUR DATE

A/n
I'm writing this at school cause bored af & wanna look like I'm texting

It was finally date day, I've spent they day by preparing and doing extra work for natasha and because technically I'm still on the job.

By preparing I mean looking for places I can afford. Which is 1-none. So lucky me. I texting wanda asking where she wanted to go, she said she had it covered so I stoped looking and started to do work.

<♧>

I look at myself in the mirror, I tilt my head to the left. To the right. Back infront of me. Somethings missing...what's missing...

Knock knock

"Shit.." with I sigh I give up and walk to the door.

I open it and standing right infront of me is Wanda, she's wearing this beautiful dress, it's tight and red, you can see all her curves. Her hairs curled and she looks amazing. I smile

"You look awesome.." I say, but she doesn't repond..she just stares at me. I start to get insecure and so I shift around

"I- do I not look good?...." her eyes shoot up to me

"No! No! You look..." She pauses "you look so good." I smile and balance up and down on my feet.

"I- think I need something added but I have no clue..." She takes my hand and brings me to her room, she leaves me at the door. I stand there awkwardly....

When she comes out she's holding a flower. She moves some hair and puts the bow above my right ear, she pauses and then smiles.

"Perfect."

<♧>

"I was 13...one of the girls in my class, her name was Alexa. She kissed me in the school bathroom. And I liked it." I smile at the memory "what about you?"

"Barbie, I was 10. Said she was hot never looked back." I laugh at Wanda's sentence.

We've been here for a while just eating and chatting, we already know eachother well. It's safe to safe we like eachother a lot.
For a while it's silent, I want to ask her more questions but a lump goes to my throat. The silence it's uncomfortable, it's just right. But I just don't like it being quiet.

I just stare at her. She's so unimaginably pretty I help but stare, she's got a tie on me and currently my toung. It's good to say she's got me tounge tied. So I smile and admire her. The world around me fades, how beautiful can a girl get.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." She says, I almost jump, she smirks at me, my face goes red.

"Your cute when your flustered." She cocks her eyebrow, i burry my head in my hands

"Sorry. I didn't mean to stare your just..so. so. Pretty..." I look up at her, I bit my lip, and I smile brightly "you are. Extremely pretty." She laughs and rolls her eyes

"Don't deflect it either. I am right. I always am." I state and cross my arms

"Let get out of here." She says. I smile.

<♧>

I hit the wall with a thud. She stops kissing me and looks me up and down. She smirks, I squint my eyebrows and soon smile.

"Nah uh." I say quietly and kiss her again catching her off guard. I turn are positions and slam her on the wall, I put my knee in between her legs, I pull her hair back and take dominance over her mouth. I unzip her dress, it falls to the ground.

"Jump." I say quickly parting the kiss and puting it back together, she jumps on my hips I carry her to the counter and set her on it.

I'm short. Yes. But now I'm even shorter and I'm not on my knees.

My, kiss goes to her neck, I stand on the tips of my toes. I suck her neck and bit it, my tounge circles around the bits, she starts to moan. I move around till I find her sweet spot. Her breathing gets heavier. I suck on it, she moans. My hands trace up and down her hips. I move my mouth to her chest, I through her bra off. Taking her personality into my hands, I start to play with them. She moans my name and breaths heavier.

"Give it me please." She says through gasps I look into her eyes and look her up and down

"If you insist. Princess." I wink and kiss her stomach. Making my way closer and closer to where she wants me.

I go to her thighs, I kiss the inner of them. There already hot. Practically begging me, I tease her for a bit, kissing her underwear.

"Just fuck me already."

"Lift your ass."

She does as told, I slowly pull her underwear off.

"You so wet already. I really have an effect on you..don't i....kitten?" Her moan let's me contuine. I kiss her pussy, my toung in-between her folds, she semi jumps at the feeling. I take my hand off her boob and through two fingers in her after I get her where I wanted. I pump them in and out, she moves her hips with them.

I start to quicken my fa e as does she. Her knuckles turn white as her grip on the counter gets tighter. Her legs shack a bit, she trys closing them. I go closer to her, my body stopping it. I look up at her. Pure lust in my eyes. She through her head back. I take my fingers out.

"Beg for it." She looks down at me.

"Ash. Lynn. Fuck me senseless. Please. I want you I need you." She doesn't stutter one bit. I smile and push my fingers in, after my third push I add another one and pump faster, she's a moaning mess.

Her legs shack, her grip gets weak as she releases on my fingers. I take them out, and climb onto the counter, she looks at me and I slowly put my fingers in my mouth tasting them then kiss her so she can taste.

"Good job." I kids her lightly and pick her up, I take her to my room puting a shirt next to her

"But i- you- Ash..." She starts and stutters

"Tonight was about you." I take some clothes and get dressed in the bathroom

When I come back she's passed out, I get into bed and cuddle her, making starts on her arm as I soon fall asleep.