CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES

Why did everything have to fall apart? Why did my life have to be this shitty. I just asked for a new start and this is what I get? A love tringal, a shit family, (actually that's not new) and old habits spriling back. It's not fair.

I walk into my house, I should just quit, I think to myself, starting over I'm a new city or town wouldn't be so bad either....

I don't have to be a business women either, I could be a mechanic or bar tender I could be free of everything.

Or I could stay, try and fix things with my family, try to be with Natasha and Wanda or at least fix what I've broken. I could stop cutting, I could be the me I wanted to be, I just have to make everyone forget or forgive.

The first ones easy. It's super easy. But no one ever settles for easy.

<...>

As I'm cleaning My house, cause I left work, I here a knock on my door. I go and open it, the person there doesn't surprise me. It's wanda she did ask to hang out this afternoon.

"Hi wands, why are you here?" I question

"I wanted to make sure you were ok.. y-you haven't seemed ok and I was worried and-" I love her so much. She's the only person who's ever worried for me, it makes me sad, but she's so cute while doing it. I think she'd be better for me to have. I could just stay away from nat and have a good beautiful life with her but natasha...

God Natasha... she knows me inside and out she's so charming and protective and there is kindness in her, I just she's a bit toxic aswell. She's not good for me but could I truly live without her? Could I have Wanda and just live without Natasha?

"Love its ok, I'm ok.  Now that your here I'm ok." I let her in and we sit on my couch, she cubbles into me, I wrap my arms around her. "Do you want me wanda?" I ask outta the blue, it peaks her intress as she looks up to me a bit concerned.

"Of course, why wouldn't i?" She questions, i give her a smile.

"Wanda I'm a mess. My family's a mess are you sure if you stayed with me you'd want me and all of me...?" I need to be certain that I'm makeing a proper choice.

"Yes. Baby, I want all of you, the messy, the funny, and annoying. Give me you and I'll love you either way." That makes me smile

"Ok my love."

A/n

Ahhhh I'm so sorry abt not posting and that it's short I've had terrible writers block for this story I have no idea what to do currently at this point, Ik up coming g things but I have no idea how to get there but I really wanted to throw smth out for you guys, so I put this together. I hope you like it for right now, I'm gonna come up w/ ideas soon I just need to read some wattpad stories.

Anyway uall see the new spider man like bro I fcking love it, gwen is 👨‍🍳💋