MEETING, OUTING, SHIT

It was meeting day one. Honestly the meeting was lane and I was bored out of my mind. Maybe knowing I wanted to stay away from natasha didn't help. Or the fact I have a date tomorrow with wanda. I'm not sure but I hated sitting in that office. 

So like any normal person I ate ice cream and watched greys anatomy the rest of the day. I think I may be getting my period soon...

"Ash. What are you doing." I don't even lift my head towards to door, I know it's romanoff.

"Sense when do people stop knocking?" I question as I watch my show ignoring my boss.

"Where not on vacation! Get your ass up." Romanoff yells, I do not move.

"Anything important or do you just want to have sec with me? Oh or walk in on me taking a shower." Man I'll bring the shower thing up till the day I day I swear.

"No. You have work. You have to make another presentation, and we need to get you a nice dress for Thursdays dinner. Or did you forget you were at work?"

"What dinner?" Romanoff walks over to me and takes my ice cream away I whine

"Get your ass up I'm not a baby sitter. And the dinners with a lot of high business owners, we meet every once a year. Its boring and I hate it but wanda can't come cause she has a meeting so you have to come. So get your ass up I'm not gonna ask again." I whine again but get up.

I go to my room and change into tight black jeans and a shirt with a heart and arrow. I put my hair into quick braids and and put my gay ass convers on. I grab my bag, phone, my tease of a boss and I leave.

"Let me go."

"No."

I get into a taxi

"I have people who are paid to take us places."

"So do I. Its this lovely guy, he is a worker."

We get to the store

"Fancy fancy or just fancy?"

"Don't be a child."

"Answe my question romanoff."

She sighs "fancy fancy."

"K, come on."

I walk out of the fiting room in a long black dress, the back open, there's a slit for the leg.

"You look..."

"Dumb? Yeah I know let's get and go."

We pay for the dress and leave I get in another taxi. We get back to the hotel, as I head to my room Romanoff pulls me into her room.

"What is wrong with you? You've been weird all day long."

"Global warming." I simply say, she looks at me like she wants to kill me "I don't know natasha. Maybe- maybe because you saw me naked. You asked about ym tatto. You act like none of it happened, you put your hand up my skirt. I- romanoff. I don’t know. But I know I don't want to be here right know." I go to leave, as I get to the door she pulls me away and into her. I grunt as my body hits her chest.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you like that again." I blush. No. No. No. You like Wanda.

"You saw me. Let me see you." I whisper in her ear and cock an eyebrow. I grin.

"I saw a second." Lust fills her eyes, her hands go to my shirt.

"And I saw none." I put my hands to her zipper on her dress.

"Let's keep it that way until I say." She leans into me, are lips almost touching.

"No." I kiss her. Taking her by surprise I pull her zipper down, my hands up up her waist, she loses grip on my shirt, I walk her to the couch. Are kiss gets heated, I push her on the couch and stand over her I smile. She pouts.

"What? Don't like it when ms.shy is dominant?" I question as I lift her chin. I startle her, I look at her chest. "How about we play by my rules. Let's get rid of this." I pull at her bra, she leans up, I start kissing her neck as I take it off her.

My hands go up to her tits, i look for her sweet spot, I find it, she releases a moan. I smile. I suck on the spot and bite it, she's breathing fast and her heads back. I pull away.

"If you make a noise I'll stop. If you beg ill stop. And if oyu move your hands from...." I take her hands and pin them above her head. "I'll stop." She nods, I think I found a kink. I go to her ear "is that dirty enough for you Ms.Romanoff?" I quirk an eyebrow

I start kissing down her body, she bits her lip holding back any sound. My hands go to her pussy, I rest them on her panties. She throws her head back. I tease her. I go to take them off, when suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"Just a second!" I yell quickly realizing I'm in romanoffs room, she sits up quickly. I give her a 'I don't know sorry' shrug, she rolls her eyes

"Ash?" I here, shoot its Wanda. When I look over I see n at puting her clothes on, u head to the door. 

I look back one last time, romanoff is sitting on the sofa with paper work. I open the door

"Yeah wanda?" She looks past me

"Can I speak to Tasha?" She asks, I nod

"Yeah why wouldn't you be able to?  I was just leaving anyway."

I walk out and head to my room guilt washing my vains. Dang it.

I see my phone going off so many times. When I look I see it's just my siblings one again. I finally decide to text my sister. 

"Working. Stop texting."

"Ash wait!"

"No. I'm muting you bye."

I sigh and put my phone down. I will not cave.