OUTTA WORK PROBELMS

I don't even bother walking into work, I leave you my home. I don't think she knew about that, she wanted to tease me but she made memories replay. It wasn't her fault she didn't know. I guess I can't be mad at someone who doesn't know.

I also guess I cant leave the damn block without someone stopping me.

"ASH!" I here, I whip my tears and turn to the voice. It's wanda.

"Yeah?" I question.

"You ok? Your supposed to come back in, did she fire you?" Wanda asks the last part slightly afraid.

"No...rough day. But drinks on Saturday?" I slightly ask as a question, she smiles

"Well, your not fired or yelled at I assume. So of course girly pops." She boops my nose and leaves not pushing it like Romanoff.

I contuine my walk getting a texi half way.
When I make it home I just flop on my bed, I pull out my phone and text my sister, she's the only one who ever made me feel good. And well who I told.

"Hey whats up? Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"My boss is a tease. And she's a skeptical." I state with a sigh, I've cried tears my whole life. I'm all dried out now.

"Aww What'd Ms. Romanoff do" She mocks in a snarky tone. I laugh a little

"Well she knows about my high-school and college teacher shit. Her though process for both were completely wrong. But she pushed and he raced through my brain..."

"Well..he's dead. You block him out and he can't hurt you. Also she didn't know, was it  wrong of her to speculate? Yes. But you said she's a tease. They do that, trust me I know. I'm married to one." I laugh, I put my phone on speaker and look towards my ceiling

"...Anyone special in your life?" I go red at her question and hide my face in my hands even though she can't see me.

"N-no." She laughs

"You like soneone!" She shouts, there's a clam on her end and I can tell she dropped something.

"What was that?"

"I'm making my dish for when we go to ma and pa's Saturday, I know it'd Thursday but..." She let's the sentence drag and I replay her words in my head then jump up

"Wait....WHAT" I pause no. No. No. Why. Why. Why. "WHY? WHATS SATURDAY?!?" I question

"You forgot!?" She begins to laugh. "Saturday is that 'special day are parents get to yell at us for being losers'" I mentally slap my self

"Ohhh...the agreement day thing."

"Mhm"

"Dang it. I had a date" I pout

"What! Deets kiddo deets."

I explain my drinks with wanda on Saturday, and she asks about wanda so I tell her. She sits in aw and mocks me but also tells me to just go Friday or Sunday. Either way it's after work. I just 'mhm' and 'yeah...' but Saturday was gonna be special because it was first option.

"Well I got to go finish this and make dinner for your nieces, good luck loser"

"Yea, yea ok cya"

I hang up and groan. I wanna sleep my bad day away. But I can't.  Because I need to make my dish so my parents are a quarter pleased with me. I need new clothes to I wore all my fancy clothes already.

I grab my phone, keys, charger, and card and I head out to leave.

I go to many stores, food would be easy so I do it last. But the clothes I can find anything I like. And the ones I do like either don't fit or are to expensive. I hate my life. 

"Whatcha doing Ash Lynn?" I hear and turn around, wanda?

"Oh hi. I'm looking for a dress sadly for a family thing..." I pause and look at her before she can say anything "can we get drinks maybe tomorrow, I forgot about this family thing and it's on Saturday, and u can't leave or not show up.  I'm sorry if you don't want to-" I ramble but she cuts me off

"No its fine.  Friday after work is good with me. But do you need help? " I sadly nod and tell her my size and money problem

We shop for a bit until she pulls out a black dress, it's not to flashy and not to fancy, it's skin tight, tiny tight turtle neck and a cut just above the chest, it has long sleeves and stops before my knee. It's just what I was looking for. Its under my price range and fits. I thank wanda for the help, telling her she doesn't know how much this means to me. She just smiles and laughs.

I head to my car happy with my outfit. I go to the store and start to get food for my desert dish. Which is fruit with melted chocolate because if it was real unhealthy things my parents would scold me for being fat. Which I knowim not but it's annoying. I grab some ingredients for my main food dish, which is a kabob. I do chicken, fried lemon, cantaloupe, and beef.

Thise two dishes are what I usually make so I know my parents won't complain unless it tastes bad. And I can't make them till the morning of otherwise it'd be no good.

Finally I lay in my bed, content in my home. It's so peaceful, I hear the rain start to poor and lightly I close my eyes. In a matter of seconds I'm out like a light.

A/n

Sorry it's short, I got bored half way through and I have other plans for shit soooo