Information about Yin

Her father is Hotaru Haganezuka

She is 15 years old.

She is stubborn, very stubborn.

She occasionally becomes a sadist in the sight of blood. 

ate a piece of the Blue Spider Lily when you were 2 which gave her eternal beauty (I bet you are beautiful in real life! Don't be insecure about how you look!).

You have hyperacusis (you can't tolerate mostly any ordinary noise or loud noises) and enhanced hearing! (Doesn't that suck how your hearing is more efficient than the average human, but you still can't tolerate loud noises...)

You use Galaxial Breathing descending from Moon Breathing
Galaxial breathing is a breathing style that you discovered at 13.

Galaxial Breathing currently has 8 different forms

First form: ☀️️ (Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️

Basically, it makes the blade glow a black and it gets as hotter and hotter by each second. If a demon gets hit by the blade, they have a 50/50 chance of survival. If they die, it will feel like they are being incinerated into ash. If they do survive, they will have a cut that can't ever stop burning until their head gets chopped off.

*Only works when lights are on (it can be fire or daytime, just needs light to work)

Second Form: 🌙 (Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙

Opposite of the first form. The blade turns white and gets colder and colder, like Doma's Blood Demon Art! This can make the room temperature to go down to -300°C. A cut from this 2nd form guarantees that the demon will freeze up and shatter by the slightest touch.

*Only works at night (works best when it is fully dark)

Third form: ⭐Twinkling Stars⭐

Creates a dome that traps the demon inside. Dome can't be broken unless a really strong demon destroys it (like the upper ranks). The inside of the dome starts firing bright stars that target the demon until it incinerates to ash...

Fourth Form: ☄️🎾 Comet Tennis 🎾☄️

Transports user and demon to a tennis court. The demon and the user will be given a tennis racket and the comet is the tennis ball. The demon and the user play until one receives a point. Since you can't play tennis well in the story, the person/demon who wins will become incinerated.

Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠

It's kind of like a shower but instead of water tiny/huge heated up rocks hit only the target until they incinerate.

Sixth form: 🌌🌸Nebulae Flowers🌸 🌌

If you didn't know, the sun and stars were made from Nebulae. Basically, it transports demons to a flower shaped nebula where they wander and float until they incinerate. An example of nebula (kind of look like a flower)

Seventh Form: 🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘

Quick way for Y/n to change her appearance and clothes. She has to carefully think about how she wants to look unless she wants a malfunction. This is definitely not for a battle nor a defense form, but it does help in some situations where she has to disguise herself.

Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛

Basically, is perfect for a bigger place to fight. It transports you to a new galaxy, planet, moon, meteor, etc. It really depends on how much stamina you want to lose to get a bigger or smaller place to fight. Basically, only you and the target fighting alone. It is also perfect for illusions!

Well bye! Have a lovely day! Oh, and there are spoilers!