Chapter 2

I was running away from Tengen and his wives because something felt off... But I also wanted to go to see why Master Ubuyashiki called for all the hashira. I don't know why my estate is so far away! Eh whatever... After what seemed centuries, I reached Gyomei's estate. Ugh, this is gonna take a long time, might as well see if Gyomei is here! I knocked and surprisingly he opened the door.

"Oh Gyomei-san! Don't we have to go, to a meeting? "

"Yes, child... But I was praying... I finished so let's go now... "

I nodded silently while screaming inside my head.

Running is literally the worst when you have to reach master's estate since it's 500 miles (about 1287.5 kilometers) away from my home and you MUST come within 2 hours (So about 250 miles an hour which means I have to run 31.25 times the average speed of a man), and you have only reached 1/2 of the run in an hour. I fainted after going for 5 more miles.

When I opened my eyes, I saw I was being held bridal style by Gyomei. I then started heavily blushing and trying to get out, but he held me close.

📿🙏⛪ Gyomei Himejima POV's 📿🙏⛪

I was running alongside Y/n when I heard something fall down. I also stopped hearing her footsteps, so I went back to pick her up.

Her hair brushed my hand (if you are bald, I'm sorry) and it felt so soft, like clouds. I prayed for her to be kept safe forever before running too Oyakata-Sama's. She started cuddling closer to me and quietly snoring.

I guess the Galaxial Hashira needs sleep to strengthen her abilities and powers? I don't know, but there have been so many rumors about that...

After 15 minutes she stopped snoring and her head rose up. I then felt her body temperature rising and she then started squirming around, but I firmly had her. We were able to go to the meeting 15 minutes earlier than planned so I told her to get changed, because she plopped down on the mud area a while ago.

💭📚✏📄Author's POV💭📚✏📄

You pulled your sword out and said quietly while thinking,
"Seventh Form: 🌌👘Galactic Wardrobe🌌👘! "
Dust filled up the room and you had a new outfit change.
(You can change it if you want in any way)

(I imagine myself as this and yes I made the design)