Prologue

Y/n's POV

 Swordsmith Village was so boring! There is only one kid my age, but dad strictly forbids me to hang out with him since I am a female. Overprotective dad am I right?

 Mitsuri Kanroji visits soon, so I am excited! Me and her are best friends despite her being 4 years older than me!

 She keeps telling me that I should join the Demon Slayer Corps, but Dad cut-off Mitsuri's idea immediately. 

Mitsuri greeted me with her bright cheerful smile and suggested that we should go to the hot springs... And so, we did...

"Hey do you wanna sneak out? " Mitsuri asked me.

"Ya, sure! Why not?" I responded quickly and we left the village.

Mitsuri's POV

She looks so adorable when her eyes sparkle! 

I want to take her to a place that we can watch the meteor shower take place! I want her all to myself, but her dad is super strict on who can be her friends and doesn't even allow her to date!

 Well, at least she agreed to come with me! I brought sakura mochi, dango🍡, onigiri🍙, bento boxes 🍱, and ramen 🍜 for our trip.

 I gave her a dango and her eyes shone as we almost finished walking to the perfect destination.

Y/n's POV

Mitsuri gave me a dango and that made the trip walking up the mountains worth it! 

Dad never let me have dangos... 

...I don't know why...

 Well, they tasted really good! 

When we arrived at the location, I saw the meteor shower start taking place. I closed my eyes and wished to be strong like Mitsuri in order to protect Swordsmith Village in the future. 

What I didn't realize was that the meteor was coming straight at me...

Author's POV

Y/n got hit in the forehead by the meteor.

"Y/n!" Mitsuri yelled rushing towards you.

Time skip (An hour later)

Y/n's POV

I woke up to see dad.

 I yelped out of shock, and he just stared at me.

 I also glanced at Mitsuri.

 She looked like she was crying with her puffy red eyes.

 She gasped when she saw me.

 She handed me a mirror with a handle. I looked at my reflection and screamed. 

I had spirally f/c colored eyes instead of my originally e/c colored eyes. 

My hair also looked as if someone dyed my end hairs f/c.

 I admired how beautiful I looked (you probably are beautiful irl), but dad overreacted and me and Mitsuri got scolded for going out without his permission...