Chapter 11

Wow... Don't you sometimes feel like you want to die because of every bad thing in your life? Because I do!

I down and nervously bit my thumb... Idk why but whatever...

I looked at the dress that I was wearing in a mirror in a nice house... Looked kind of familiar... Wait a minute... This is the dress that Zenitsu gave me on my birthday!

 This is the dress that Zenitsu gave me on my birthday!

I am glad I had shorts and leg warmers on.

I walked out of the room to get hugged by Zenitsu... I knew he was clingy, but this is just another level of clingy...

"Y/n! What took you so long?! I thought something bad happened to you! "

"H-hi... Wait how long did I take? "

"L-like 5 minutes! "

"B-bro... I usually take an hour or two to get ready... "

"B-but 5 minutes is still 5 minutes! We all die, eventually and I want to spend every second with you! "

"Oh ok... "

"Okay so do you want to go out now? "

"Uh sure, but where? "

"You will know once we get there! "

"Okay... Then guide me, I guess... "

We walked until we reached a restaurant. I sat down and immediately fell asleep... I am assuming that I didn't have 20 hours of sleep yet...

Zenitsu woke me up when the food got here and we ate...

A while later, a demon came in and started attacking and killing everyone...

Zenitsu screamed and fainted and I panicked and got ready to fight in this uncomfortable dress... Oh wait...

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘 ! "

Alrighty, these clothes won't hurt me while I am fighting!

I was about to attack when I saw lightning flash... My heart dropped and I grew nervous to see the newly transformed Zenitsu...

He killed the demon in a flash, but then killed everyone else except for us two... I was shocked and my confused until he woke up again.

"Oh Y/n! We can be together forever, just marry me! "

"No... "

"You said no 9473 times! "

"And? "

"... "

I got ready to fight him, when I felt myself getting electrocuted. I assume that I fainted for the whole time because when I woke up, I found myself with the coin in my hand and sleeping in the forest...

Man... I really want action, but I keep falling asleep...

(Sighs dramatically)

I got into the next dream portal... It looked like my home... But why is there a dark aura? There... I see Genya? Wait why does he look like that?