Chapter 6

My drawing was on the right... One of my friends was trying to copy me and gave up after I kept adding extra details apparently... Here's the original picture! (I got told to make him smile so I did, since one of my friends simps over him smiling and with his hair down)

 Here's the original picture! (I got told to make him smile so I did, since one of my friends simps over him smiling and with his hair down)

Y/n was fast asleep while Yushiro was watching her sleeping form. 

'She looks like a rabbit... Defenseless and innocent... I will protect her until I die and the same goes for Lady Tamayo... I don't care about all the gore... In the end, she and I will get married, whether she likes it or no-'

Yushiro's thoughts got interrupted by a loud bang on the door followed with more bangs, nonstop...

" I can't go outside... It's literally noon. "

Y/n was almost awoken, but Yushiro took her to a room in the basement far away from that crazy absurd blood lustful demon in a different room in the basement. Yushiro laid you on the bed and you were fast asleep. 

'I wonder how she can sleep for more than 16+ hours... ' (I could never... I sleep for less than 8 hours) 

Meanwhile Shinobu was still banging on the door nonstop getting more and more enraged that no one opened the door... If she had much more arm strength she could have broken in... But she can't do anything... 

Meanwhile Lady Tamayo was getting much more irritated with all the repeating knocking that she wanted to die right there and now. She went down the basement to stop hearing all that knocking. 

⏰⏰⏰  6 hours later ⏰⏰⏰

Lady Tamayo went up the ladder of the basement to hear that the person was still knocking. She opened the door, but was pushed down by Shinobu. 

"Shinobu... What's wrong? "

"Where is she? Tell me where she unless you want to no longer exist! "

"I thought we were in the same side... If you kill me, how will you defeat the demon king? "

"Ugh... I'll take you as a captive along with Yushiro... I know she's here! "

She then tied up Lady Tamayo and Giyu came in. 

"Finally! Giyu, you took forever! "

"I had to do something important... "

"Sulk because of your depression and loneliness? "

"Shut up... "

"Well let's go and find the Demon Slayer Corp's Treasure! "

"Okay... "

They searched every room until they found you wide awake playing a game with Yushiro (specifically Hanafuda...they weren't gambling) Giyu grabbed Y/n while Shinobu restrained Yushiro.

"Hey! I was about to win... Let go of me Giyu! "

"No... "

They arrived at the master's estate...