Chapter 12

I was about to go into the next dream portal, I saw something extremely fishy... Is that a sign that was hidden??? It is! Who hid it though..

I looked around and saw who it was... Giyu extreme yandere *10...

How can Giyu be that bad?

I got into the next dream portal despite the warning...

I am stuck in a cage full of bruises and scratches... I wonder why?

"You are finally up, love! I got worried that I punished you a little too much... At least you still are alive... "

"Why am I covered up in all sorts of injuries? "

Veins appeared on his face and hands showing the annoyingness he had with me...

"How many times do I have to tell you to behave like a pretty doll? This is why I have to keep punishing you... "

He grabbed a blade and started cutting me with it...

I curled my fists and started crying... While my body was spilling blood out...

"Okay will you disrespect me now, love? "

"... "

"That's good! It finally got into your head that I am in charge of you... "

"... "

I fainted on the floor after a couple of minutes of silence passed by...

The last thing that I remember hearing was,

"Oh ****! I think I overdid it like last time... I am so so sorry, sweetheart! "

I awoke 5 hours later and saw that I finally had my katana... I stood up and melted my cage with my first form...

"First form: ☀️(Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️!"

I then healed injuries with ninth form...

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

I finally ran out and when I saw Guys, I got so infuriated and he looked shocked to see that all my injuries are gone...

"What are you doing out of your cage, love? How did you even escape? "

"With this, ************! Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠!"

I finally defeated him and got my coin... I feel successful now, yay!

I got ready for the next portal despite all of my past injuries... I wonder who I am get next...

I woke up to see myself in a room restrained with chains and locks... I wonder who this is... I immediately removed the chains and was about to open the door when the door suddenly opened up...

I quickly put on the chains back again and pretended to be asleep...

"See, father? Sister is perfectly fine! She is just fast asleep...

" I guess you are right... I still am worried about her though... "

"Why? I will protect her until the very end, and she has 4 other siblings that she can play with! She will be happy here at home! "

"I guess you're right... Let's go and and let her have a peaceful sleep... "

"Ok... "

They left the room and I sighed in relief... Kagaya Ubuyashiki and Kiriya Ubuyashiki... I am so glad that they didn't realize that the chains were loose... I probably would have been dead meat if they did realize...