Chapter 3

Dad and I are going to deliver Tanjiro his new sword. When we were on the road, my crow that always says Uwu told me that I have a mission. I quickly went to the location and to my horror, I saw that a demon was trying to eat children at an orphanage. I quickly grabbed it and brought it to a storage unit.

"You do realize that a lowly demon like yourself is trapped with a Hashira! Right? Well, let's begin! But wait let me say something before I put on my sadistic side...Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! "

You and the demon got transported to a small moon in Jupiter. The demon started trying to breathe oxygen, but it was useless.

"You may wonder how I can breathe in space, well let's say that that's one of the many perks of being the Galaxial Hashira! Do you want to have a slow death or a fast one? Ooh I'll decide! Hmm...there was 40 kids in that orphanage... I made up my mind! You don't deserve a quick and unpainful death when you tried to slaughter these innocent children that lost their families... "

The demon tried running away, but I stomped on its body and prepared for my first attack.

"First form: ☀️Scorching Sun☀! "

The demon shrieked in pain but now that my sadistic side took over, I couldn't care less...I cackled and prepared for the next form.

"You know what? I want to play some Tennis... Fourth Form: ☄️🎾 Comet Tennis 🎾☄️! "

A tennis racket was given to the demon and my katana turned into a sword. The demon stood up while it had the burning cut and looked a little happy to play tennis... I can only assume he's really good... Well let's start!

😈😈😈 Demon's POV 😈😈😈

I can't believe we get to play one of my favorite games! What she doesn't know is that even in my past life I was excellent at Tennis! I won every game!

⏰Time skip because I don't know how tennis works 😅⏰

The comet went up and hit her. Finally, that sadistic b*tch is gone! I f*cking hated her!

"You do realize your burning a slow death, right?"

I opened my eyes to see that she was very much alive... What happened... I know I saw that I saw that it hit her...

"Oh, I see you fell for my illusion! Yay! Look at yourself! You're the one burning up! Yay! "

"W-what? " I looked to see that she was correct... I was burning up, why didn't I feel the pain before?

"Because you were ignoring it! " How did she hear my thoughts?

"When a demon is on the verge of dying, I can hear EVERY single thought! Well, I need to get back on Earth! Have a good time exploring this moon! Oh, and I don't know if you know, but you are on Callisto, a dead moon... So, nothing will be impacted!

You will just be cremated here, and your soul will stay here forever... My barrier is making you unable to leave here forever... Oh also my fourth form makes the person who wins get struck by the comet... I am horrible at Tennis, so I made it to wear losing is winning... Well bye! "

(The mission took 2 hours)

I left and accidentally transported back to my own home. I took the opportunity and grabbed lots of wisteria incense for the orphanage. I used my eighth form and transported back to the orphanage.

I told them that they were now safe and that they should start burning wisteria incense or growing wisteria around the orphanage. A girl named Emma ran up closely followed by two other kids called Norman and Ray and thanked us.