Chapter 15

Recap
3 more... And the mystery character... (Can you guess who it is? Hint: It's not Aoi...)

I grabbed the radio that hasn't been working for a whole month, desperately trying to fix it...

I then heard a screech...

"Day 12 of Y/n not being able to communicate with me-"

"I am here! The radio wasn't working for some reason! "

"Oh I was wondering what happened... Ah well... Probably something or someone was there that stopped the connection..."

"Aoi... " I muttered under my breath...

"Yes? "

(Here is Aoi... Wearing chains to show that she is enslaved to the Blue Spider Lily... She has created the whole realm that Y/n has currently been trapped in for almost 2 weeks) (She has two days to not be turned into a flower... Aoi's flower) (Outfit was inspired by Katherine Howard in Six the Musical...) (She is so blue and I hate her smile...)

"What the ****?! "

"I'll be taking your coins now! "

She grabbed my pouch of coins and smiled...

"I'll talk to you soon, Aisha... "

"Okay, and good luck..."

She turned the whole field into Blue Spider Lilies and so I grabbed my bow and arrow and put the tip of the arrow in nichirin poison...

I was wondering what would happen if I were to touch one, but I kept on dodging and pulled the bow, and released the arrow... Right to her heart... She disintegrated and I recovered 31 coins...

I sighed in relief... Good... Now I don't have to deal with that ************...

The vortex opened up and I jumped in... Huh... It looks like I am trapped in a room.. Classic yandere...

I immediately observed the room and saw a letter... I opened it up and it stated...

'Dear Y/n,

I see that you are now
awake so I have to tell
you something... I
covered this letter of a
certain poison that can knock you out in
seconds! Good luck
trying to escape!
Yours Truly,
Yushiro

**** how do I get rid of the poison... I should attempt to use my ninth form,

I grabbed my Katana with my elbows and said,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

My head stopped hurting and my hands don't feel numb or sticky anymore...

I sighed in relief and grabbed my katana... I guess I have to kill Yushiro even if he never ate a human...

I walked around and walked into an art room... Full of drawings of both me and Lady Tamayo...

The drawings were mesmerizing to look at and I stood watching the drawings for a good 5 minutes until someone put a potato bag over me...

I ripped open the bag with my dagger... And I was about to slice his head when I didn't see him anymore...

Confusion filled my mind and I kept feeling something on my shoulder... I back kicked Yushiro where his stomach was at and I successfully managed to slice his head off! Yay