Chapter 13

I was on my feet thinking of who I would probably get next...

Huh... Maybe Hantengu, Daki, Gyutaro, Rui, Kaigaku, Muzan, Akaza, Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, or Tanjiro... Wait why haven't I been in Tanjiro's dream yet??? I guess that doesn't matter right now...

So that means that about everyone has a 6 per cent chance other than Hantengu who has a 46 per cent chance of being chosen...

I sighed after seeing a vortex to the next portal... I am so bored of all of this... I can't wait for it to be over! I sighed dramatically and got into the portal...

Huh who do I have... I opened the door and screamed my soul out after seeing old man Hantengu... Man he is terrifying to look at... And he's a yandere?! Hopefully not the romantic type, that would be horrendous!

He looked at me after I screamed and looked terrified of me... Then I realized that there was something up on the trees... Wait is that... Oh ****! It's not one, or two, but hundreds of thousands of cages and traps... I then turned around to see that Hantengu shrunk and disappeared...

Man, he is one of my least favorite demons...

I quickly changed my outfit and had a new sword sheathed and prepared for my mission...

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘! "

I had my usual comfortable outfit... And for some strange reason, I remembered that one time where the clothes designer for the Demon Slayer Corps uniform first made my outfit like Mitsuri's outfit with the skirt being extremely short and the chest area being incredibly revealing... I bet you that he was a pervert...

Any who I got back to the real world and dodged the first trap that came in my way...

Using my enhanced hearing, I located and tracked down where Hantengu is, and by what I can hear... The location has traps that are extremely dangerous... By that I mean that you could lose a couple of limbs and organs but then again, my ninth form will be able to heal me up!

I ran and dodged every trap until I accidentally tripped and got my leg ripped off... I screamed in pain and grabbed a stick to support my only available leg left...

I finally reached the end and after tens of hundreds of attempts, I sliced Hantengu's head off! I teleported back and immediately healed myself.

"G-Galaxial b-breathing: Ni-ninth F-form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡... "

I then waited for the majority of my organs and limbs to grow back for 6 hours... But in the end it was worth it and I felt so much better, but I did fall asleep after all of that...

Man my leg still can feel that pain of getting my limb ripped off, and I hate it...

Aimi (Bunny name) was comforting me while I was still re-learning how to walk once again... Man, I just hate this feeling... I keep on falling down like a little child learning how to walk...

After a few hours, I could finally walk again and I was able to resist the pain...

Now onto the next vortex that appeared right in front of my eyes...

Huh, Hantengu's clones, Daki, Gyutaro, Rui, Kaigaku, Muzan, Akaza, Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, or Tanjiro so in total 7% per each other than the clones which have a 51% chance...

I jumped straight in and found myself in the clouds (NF reference 😅)... I wandered for a little until I saw... One of Hantengu's clones... The Clones of Joy: Urogi... I ran into hiding and could here him saying,

"Are we playing Hide and Seek, Y/n? Very well then! I love playing with you! "

"... "

I grabbed my katana out and hid under a couple of layers of clouds...